SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests

varun

SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests  

1. 1.

Some suggestions to the mods. I think we need a second superselector, something a bit different from the current format. 1. A set amount of money is given to each selector and players cost money. A good player costs more than an average player. The money will not be very high, so you cannot splurge all your money on superstars. This will make sure we have a balanced (good and average) side instead of everyone picking Gilly. 2.No substitutions unless player is injured. So selectors like me, who dont want to change teams before every game have a chance at winning. 3.Maybe even an auction at the end of half the tournament to select new players (only selectors can sell their players).Eg : I have Sehwag in my team and he scored a lot in the 1st few games. But i can auction him off at the half way mark to another person who did not pick him in the 1st round, so i can use that auction money to get a different player. So if sehwag fails in the 2nd half, i make a lot of money.

In champions league there are two matches in one day with a gap of 30 minutes.can i change my team in that gap
Yes you can.. the page gets opened for subbing as soon as the prev match ends. and gets closed once the next one starts.. so yeah.. you can sub in that period. only when matches overlap, you cant do it. for eg.. if matchs are playes in diffrent venues and if the 1st match is delayed nd 2nd match starts, you wont get that window for update. in this league luckily, double headers are being played at the same venue.. so the above scenario wont arise

To be honest, I think for Champions League -this whole super selector points scheming is thoroughly flawed. 1) You keep getting negative points for players who put up even 30+ scores in low scoring matches ( Ex. Wayamba vs Victoria today). I mean if the batting team puts up 118 - which is less than 6 RPO - how can you get negative points as a batter while chasing if you score at about 90 strike rate ? 2) I think it is VERY UNFAIR on bowlers - A 7 RPO eco rate in T20 is as good as a 4 RPO in the 50 over format - yet it is not rewarded much unless wickets are taken.

varun doesnt seem to be around so ok updated the schedule and McGrath is included.. If something went wrong then dont blame me :pray: you guys want to change the rules? Players in Squad: 18 Min Bowlers: 3 Max Bowlers: 7 Min Batsmen: 3 Max Batsmen: 7 Min All-Rounders: 1 Max All-Rounders: 5 Min Keepers: 1 Max Keepers: 3 Min from each team: 1 Max from each team: 5

varun doesnt seem to be around so ok updated the schedule and McGrath is included.. If something went wrong then dont blame me :pray: you guys want to change the rules? Players in Squad: 18 Min Bowlers: 3 Max Bowlers: 7 Min Batsmen: 3 Max Batsmen: 7 Min All-Rounders: 1 Max All-Rounders: 5 Min Keepers: 1 Max Keepers: 3 Min from each team: 1 Max from each team: 5
YOOOOOOO what the eff did you do man. How come my team dropped 80 places down :| I want this whole BS reset now :wall: