SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests

varun

SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests  

1. 1.

varun bhai for CL min from each team is 1 for 12 teams and total 18 players so u should change it back to max 4 dude cuz 5 for 2 playing team not possible ' date=' maybe for one tean but not both playing teams[/quote'] Oye Bobby.. Welcome back man.. where were you all this time? Dint show up on CT SS? Bahut busy hain kya? On your post - Even i thought the same. But it gives you flexibility to pick 5 from one team and 3 from the other. In match between a very strong and a very weak team, you can pick 5 and 3 respectively. I think its a good option and should stay the way it is..
Oye Bobby.. Welcome back man.. where were you all this time? Dint show up on CT SS? Bahut busy hain kya? On your post - Even i thought the same. But it gives you flexibility to pick 5 from one team and 3 from the other. In match between a very strong and a very weak team, you can pick 5 and 3 respectively. I think its a good option and should stay the way it is..
yes very busy , not even sure if i would have time to make sub for this tournament either but good luck to u :two_thumbs_up:
Guest Hiten.
is it just one sub per day ? am trying to bring in Blizzard for uthappa , dosen seem to work ..not getting the save button ?
Maybe you don't have any other player from BRC than Uthappa. Min 1 player per team.
is it just one sub per day ? am trying to bring in Blizzard for uthappa , dosen seem to work ..not getting the save button ?
Probably, you are not meeting the requirements located in the top left hand corner. If something is red there, then you're violating the rules. ss1i.png
damn forgot to sub n have only got one NSW n Eagles' player :wall: will the SS be open b/w this game n next game(DD v Vics).pls open it:pray:
And I faced a KLPD .. I was at 4 before this match and I moved to 23 now after I selected the wrong players for this match.. only Katich seems to be working for me till now rest all are struggling.. Hughes is out and Warner is struggling .. and Du Preez is being smashed
And I faced a KLPD .. I was at 4 before this match and I moved to 23 now after I selected the wrong players for this match.. only Katich seems to be working for me till now rest all are struggling.. Hughes is out and Warner is struggling .. and Du Preez is being smashed
but atleast u subbed .Katich may give u gr8 points.but i dint sub.if it is not open for second game.i'm truly screwed.i was at 13 n surely be 50+ after today
but atleast u subbed .Katich may give u gr8 points.but i dint sub.if it is not open for second game.i'm truly screwed.i was at 13 n surely be 50+ after today
It will open for sure.. the number of players in SS team is such that we can select only for one match and not for 2 matches.. there are 12 players a must due to one player minimum from each team and then there are 6 players whom we can select especially for the match.. and we cannot makke 6 substitutions for 2 matches