BCCI makes no provision to play against Pakistan till 2020

Feed

Good move. World Champions don't wana play with minnows like India.We all know the over all record b/w India-Pakistan' date=' and BCCI must have realized the old Pakistan of 90s is back. Remember when those sissies were running away to play Pakistan for obvious reasons (2W's, solid batting :--D) for a decade! :hysterical: It's their loss anyways so who cares.[/quote'] i know wer did u copy that from....i hv read that whole thread.....wer youy guys think from.........we fear ur team from wen?remember we were visiting ur country wen no1 else did.....only time we refused was aftr26/11. btw except this 20 20 wc what u guys hv won in last few years?except of course againist zim and bang u guys so comfortably forget despite our bad showing in this wc we defeated u guys by 9 wickets.....so keep dreaming in dream land....we hv aus sa SL to play.....itz u guys who r starving for cricket.....coz now even bang wont come to your country
i know wer did u copy that from....i hv read that whole thread.....wer youy guys think from.........we fear ur team from wen?remember we were visiting ur country wen no1 else did.....only time we refused was aftr26/11. btw except this 20 20 wc what u guys hv won in last few years?except of course againist zim and bang u guys so comfortably forget despite our bad showing in this wc we defeated u guys by 9 wickets.....so keep dreaming in dream land....we hv aus sa SL to play.....itz u guys who r starving for cricket.....coz now even bang wont come to your country
Please don't insult Pakistan The World Champions........... as long as they can keep avoiding India
So I guess that means we're scared of super phaaast mohammed aamer?
super phaaaaaaaaaassssssssssst......that sami was alos supe phaaaaaastt.....and that zahid was also.....and they mentioned that sohail khan and...some mohammed talha....... smone wrote on a pro paki site...which i knw most of u will undrstnd which one that at 17 he is bowling 148 at 20 he will be 156 ks plus so by that calculation he will be 180 plus at 25..... wer do these guys think from????not brain and heart for sure:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
super phaaaaaaaaaassssssssssst......that sami was alos supe phaaaaaastt.....and that zahid was also.....and they mentioned that sohail khan and...some mohammed talha....... smone wrote on a pro paki site...which i knw most of u will undrstnd which one that at 17 he is bowling 148 at 20 he will be 156 ks plus so by that calculation he will be 180 plus at 25..... wer do these guys think from????not brain and heart for sure:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Super phaast Sami was India's darling he was Viru's biaatch....umpires got so used to watching his bowling hit for boundaries that they started calling non-boundary balls as no balls:giggle:
Bombing and Terrorism has a lot to do wth cricket. When India Plays Pakistan how much money does it raise? -- $40 Million Dollars (or thereabouts). Who gets the money? ---- PCB Who controls PCB? ---- Govt of Pakistan And ISI is an integral part of Paki Govt. (hope you know that) And I also hope you know ISI/Paki Govt funnels money to the Jihadists !!!! This is why I have always opposed Cricket Matches between India and Pakistan !!!!!! I have no objections if PCB opened up its accounting books to somebody from India (or even an independent auditor) and then India can agree to play Pakistan as much as they want and I will very happy to see PCB becoming a very rich board and their cricketers sleeping on beds made out of US $'s. But as long as there is no audit trail for the money the Indian Tour generates or there is ample proof of Paki Govt not linked to Terrorism -- there should be no cricket between these nations !
good post
Good move. World Champions don't wana play with minnows like India.We all know the over all record b/w India-Pakistan' date=' and BCCI must have realized the old Pakistan of 90s is back. Remember when those sissies were running away to play Pakistan for obvious reasons (2W's, solid batting :--D) for a decade! :hysterical: It's their loss anyways so who cares.[/quote'] They win the carling cup and get all mouthy:haha:
Good move. World Champions don't wana play with minnows like India.We all know the over all record b/w India-Pakistan' date=' and BCCI must have realized the old Pakistan of 90s is back. Remember when those sissies were running away to play Pakistan for obvious reasons (2W's, solid batting :--D) for a decade! :hysterical: It's their loss anyways so who cares.[/quote'] Pak Forever -- with all you drum beating about 2 Ws or 10 Ws -- Let me remind you It has been 25 LONG YEARS since you have had a meaningful TEST SERIES victory abroad against Aus, WI, RSA and Ind combined. So I were you, I'd keep my mouth shut -- than open it and sound foolish! (not that you dont already) !
Good move. World Champions don't wana play with minnows like India.We all know the over all record b/w India-Pakistan' date=' and BCCI must have realized the old Pakistan of 90s is back. Remember when those sissies were running away to play Pakistan for obvious reasons (2W's, solid batting :--D) for a decade! :hysterical: It's their loss anyways so who cares.[/quote'] Terrorist_4ever.:pray::pray: Hope in 2020 there is no 1 like U in Pakis:whack:.
pakistan is a terrorist state.No team should tour pakistan.
no one is going there either.....not even bang and zim.........what happened there with the lankans...it was 1st time since munich olympics that a visiting team was attacked.......so much for their presidental security.......top of that the attackers escaped.....what a great security ring......
pakistan is a terrorist state.No team should tour pakistan.
no one is going there either.....not even bang and zim.........what happened there with the lankans...it was 1st time since munich olympics that a visiting team was attacked.......so much for their presidental security.......top of that the attackers escaped.....what a great security ring......