'You must come to Pakistan' - Younis Khan

"I am requesting to all of the countries: 'You must come to Pakistan'," Younis said. "Everybody knows law and order is not good but it is not our fault. Especially for youngsters, we need home series because everywhere there is no cricket in Pakistan. How can we motivate the youngsters, especially at school level and college level? I think this will be helping us build a new structure in Pakistan for our future.
To the kind attention of MODS: I had posted a similar sentence in my 'SA wins in a canter' thread and it was deleted. May i ask why? What is so insulting to Pak that it was deemed moderation worthy. Kind rgds
Why do some people feel the urge to be such low-lives? Anyhoo, to the poster in this thread talking about IPL- maybe that's one reason why Pakistan played well in tournament- no IPL?
paki players were the ones who were begging their life out to play in IPL. It doesnt matter whether you play in IPL or not, All that matters is how you perform on your day. If IPL was a reason Aussies should have come to final. SA and Srilanka shud have been out in super 8 stages. Does that answer your question? Enuf said
Why do some people feel the urge to be such low-lives? Anyhoo, to the poster in this thread talking about IPL- maybe that's one reason why Pakistan played well in tournament- no IPL?
they were fresher in this tournament than india were, dats 4 sure india have been playing cricket non stop since october of last year australia test seriez, england odi and test series, new zealand t20s, odis and test, then sri lanka odis then ipl no rest at all
paki players were the ones who were begging their life out to play in IPL. It doesnt matter whether you play in IPL or not, All that matters is how you perform on your day. If IPL was a reason Aussies should have come to final. SA and Srilanka shud have been out in super 8 stages. Does that answer your question? Enuf said
HAHA just read that IPL, Modi and franchises are now licking boot of Pakistani players to come back to IPL and why wouldn't they? afterall IPL's won't be good enough without world champions! I would love Pakistani players to completely ignore the mickey mouse bollywood flick that IPL is, but then they would lose all that huge amount of money on offer. IPL is like a paid vacation (Dale Steyn) so why not earn good bucks for just swinging bat. b/w all those people who were suggesting that IPL makes you better and bla bla have been proven wrong big time!! :--D

Regarding anyone visiting Pakistan, well can't see that happening for 3-4 years to come. Yonus has just started the process of inviting other nations in the near future(3-4 years that is). Away and away tours will do until then, b/w if England gets our home matches, then it would be ideal for Test match followers, much better pitches and atmosphere.

HAHA just read that IPL' date= Modi and franchises are now licking boot of Pakistani players to come back to IPL and why wouldn't they? afterall IPL's won't be good enough without world champions! I would love Pakistani players to completely ignore the mickey mouse bollywood flick that IPL is, but then they would lose all that huge amount of money on offer. IPL is like a paid vacation (Dale Steyn) so why not earn good bucks for just swinging bat. b/w all those people who were suggesting that IPL makes you better and bla bla have been proven wrong big time!! :--D
source ?

even if teams go to pakistan ....after hearing Younis...where will they stay? didn't their Pearl Continental got blown up? several foreigners died who were there to help THEIR people!(oh look at the irony) what's left? dhabas?

HAHA just read that IPL, Modi and franchises are now licking boot of Pakistani players to come back to IPL and why wouldn't they? afterall IPL's won't be good enough without world champions! I would love Pakistani players to completely ignore the mickey mouse bollywood flick that IPL is, but then they would lose all that huge amount of money on offer. IPL is like a paid vacation (Dale Steyn) so why not earn good bucks for just swinging bat. b/w all those people who were suggesting that IPL makes you better and bla bla have been proven wrong big time!! :--D
Well.. Australians are the most wanted.. Kolkatt ex coach Aussie, Deccans coach & captain Aussie, Royals coach & captain Aussie. They were never world champions. IPL can go on without Pakistan. It is catering to Indian audience. They don't need audience from any other country. This is Indian domestic tournament. It is actually Pakistan players that are/were/will be begging to join IP because of money. They made more money in 2nd IPL than in the first IPL without Pakistan players.
Haah, again beggars thinking themselves as royalties Why your players came with the begging bowl when they were thrown out this year I hope IPL removes these pakistani infestation for good