We will thrash the windies!

We will murder the windies. The longer the format then the more class prevails. We are far classier then them. Forget this 20/20 lottery bakwaas. 20/20 world cup is absolutley no form guide indicator and should be totally discarded. This odi series will see us totally out class an average windies side who I believe will be very lazy and there for the taking! We will thrash them!

ya, in 20006 india beat windies in first odi to make record of 18 successful chases but then in 2nd odi, they lost by 1 run in classic match and that killed the teamz morale but fortunately thehy came back to win the test series and dont forget when west indies came to india later in that year b4 the world cup, india beat them 3-1 i think indiaz team is much better this time with more power hitters that can clear boundaries but 2006 series india still had batsman like kaif, dravid, vneugopal who couldnt score fast it will be close series but if india was full strength they could have won 0-4

at the best i think we will manage to scrape through even if we win this series..we will definitely not thrash them because of various factors surrounding our team now, injuries, fatigue, loss in form of main batsmen to name a few..so lets see

ya, in 20006 india beat windies in first odi to make record of 18 successful chases but then in 2nd odi, they lost by 1 run in classic match and that killed the teamz morale but fortunately thehy came back to win the test series and dont forget when west indies came to india later in that year b4 the world cup, india beat them 3-1 i think indiaz team is much better this time with more power hitters that can clear boundaries but 2006 series india still had batsman like kaif, dravid, vneugopal who couldnt score fast it will be close series but if india was full strength they could have won 0-4
They didn't. He did. I agree that we've gotten better, but they have some really good bowling and right now, our top-order has been technically found out. We're going in without Sachin and Sehwag. And without Zaheer, al though given his present LOI form i'm not quite sure how well he would've done. I would have thought that Munaf Patel would've been useful here but given how useless he's been since 2006, I'm not surprised that he was left out. RP is a welcome addition. I think Dhoni and Yuvraj (duh) are very crucial. Dhoni because he can play the short ball decently. Yuvraj because it doesn't matter what type of delivery it is for him to hit it out of the ground. Yusuf, Rohit, Gambhir, etc. will decide how close the games will be, while the former will decide whether we compete at all in the first place, I feel. And I have no clue how the likes of Vijay, Nayar, and Badri will handle the conditions
They didn't. He did.
rong india played some really good cricket in test series and could have won 1st test also but windies tailender survived last over of sreesanth to draw the test match i think u are forgetting the great bowling of sreesanth, munaf patel, harbhajan and kumble that killed windies batting in final test
u forgot to mention the best bowler for us in that series.. any guesses???
TBH, I would've liked for him to be selected. Would've definitely made the series more interesting, and he's relatively fresh. Could've been a come-back series or something of that sort for him.
rong india played some really good cricket in test series and could have won 1st test also but windies tailender survived last over of sreesanth to draw the test match i think u are forgetting the great bowling of sreesanth, munaf patel, harbhajan and kumble that killed windies batting in final test
IMO, if it wasn't for Dravid, it wouldn't have mattered. But that is my opinion. I, am ofcourse, speaking only of the batting. In bowling, Kumble was magnificent and tireless, as always. Sreesanth and Munaf bowled with a lot of heart. Harbhajan did a nice support act. Laxman, Kaif, Sehwag, Jaffer had their moments with the bat. Dhoni kept really well to Kumble, etc.
you are talking about the bowlers whereas Graphic is talking about our batting..Rahul Dravid had an outstanding series and i dont think anyone has carried an entire team on his own like wat RD did (this is more in reference to Dravids genius like batting in both the innings of the last test match, when everyone including the great Lara was struggling in that pitch)..Dravids status was immortalized after that series..Batsmanship of the highest caliber and a super human effort from the great Wall :hatsoff:
We are going without Sehwag and going with bunch of tired legs.
Tired legs? They don't run around for 90 minutes everyday like its in soccer. Honestly, if you can't bat for 30 mins and stand around in the field for 2 hours every other day without people saying you look tired you have absolutely no rights to be in sports business. Maybe they mean mentally tired out...but really I just don't see how 20-20 or even 50-50 cricket matches could be that physically tiring. Test matches is understandable because of its length.
Tired legs? They don't run around for 90 minutes everyday like its in soccer. Honestly, if you can't bat for 30 mins and stand around in the field for 2 hours every other day without people saying you look tired you have absolutely no rights to be in sports business. Maybe they mean mentally tired out...but really I just don't see how 20-20 or even 50-50 cricket matches could be that physically tiring. Test matches is understandable because of its length.
You will see that. These guys skipped practice for this world cup. It is hard to imagine such a team running energetically. Srilanka -> India -> New zealand -> South Africa -> England -> West Indies .
you are talking about the bowlers whereas Graphic is talking about our batting..Rahul Dravid had an outstanding series and i dont think anyone has carried an entire team on his own like wat RD did (this is more in reference to Dravids genius like batting in both the innings of the last test match' date=' when everyone including the great Lara was struggling in that pitch)..Dravids status was immortalized after that series..Batsmanship of the highest caliber and a super human effort from the great Wall :hatsoff:[/quote'] An outstanding article on one of my favorite sportsmen ever: http://www.cricinfo.com/wivind/content/story/252333.html God, he was so amazing that tour. Head and shoulders above everyone else. And Lara was part of the West Indians squad. Damn, it'll take a thousand Rohit Sharmas, Badrinaths,Pujaras, etc. to get to the same level of consistency that Dravid achieved during his golden run. If India has won so many tests away, and Ganguly's captaincy has been so successful, I'd probably first attribute that success to Dravid for his amazing consistency. Whattaplaya.
An outstanding article on one of my favorite sportsmen ever: http://www.cricinfo.com/wivind/content/story/252333.html God, he was so amazing that tour. Head and shoulders above everyone else. And Lara was part of the West Indians squad. Damn, it'll take a thousand Rohit Sharmas, Badrinaths,Pujaras, etc. to get to the same level of consistency that Dravid achieved during his golden run. If India has won so many tests away, and Ganguly's captaincy has been so successful, I'd probably first attribute that success to Dravid for his amazing consistency. Whattaplaya.
hey nice find there graphic..don know how i missed this article.. anyway yes it is true..Rahuls departure would be a big big blow to our batting lineup..right now it even looks scary :nervous: