Dhoni urges team mates not to hide injuries

on IPL v SRL,I have no problem Dhoni playing in IPL.it was a revolutionary concept n being part of inaugural tournament is wat everone dreams of.ofcourse there was big money involved which he has every right to earn BUT what i could not fathom is why he chose to skip the tests n play inconsequential tournaments like Asia cup,Kitply cup n even the SL ODI series.nobody is gonna remember these tournament for too long.but the pain of missing out on historic test victory will stay atleast till we play them in SL next time.we wee so close,not only Dhoni the keeper,but the batsman was missed.i'm sure he could have Mendis-Murali a lot better n perhaps with his unorthodox style given some tips on how to handle them. but given how Graphic23 has defended Dhoni,i'm sure i'll get my answer:winky: n i hope i'm not 'harping'.

Injuries can pop up at any time and randomly cause more pain than other times. You don't know how he felt. If he felt he couldn't give his 100% to the team, does he not have a right to pull out? Isn't it out of respect for the team and everyone surrounding the team that he doesn't walk out on the pitch to give a half-assed - performance?

Injuries can pop up at any time and randomly cause more pain than other times. You don't know how he felt. If he felt he couldn't give his 100% to the team' date=' does he not have a right to pull out? Isn't it out of respect for the team and everyone surrounding the team that he doesn't walk out on the pitch to give a half-assed - performance?[/quote'] whom r u talking about? Sehwag or Dhoni?
Surprisingly none of the Indian stars have injury problems for IPL.
Exception is SRT in IPL-1. But you are right. Most of them ignore the injury and go through the IPL and come out fatigued even more and having exacerbated the injury/niggles. What suffers is any International series that follows the IPL.

Guys calm down...i don't think India could have done much at the T-20 WC even if they were 100% fit. Nasser Hussain put it best in the comm box...call it pressure,mental fatigue,injuries whatever you like but the fact is the top order was found out technically. Nothing can hide the fact.

Guys calm down...i don't think India could have done much at the T-20 WC even if they were 100% fit. Nasser Hussain put it best in the comm box...call it pressure,mental fatigue,injuries whatever you like but the fact is the top order was found out technically. Nothing can hide the fact.
Suresh Raina in particular:--D