Rajasthan Royals vs Middlesex Panthers

r u serious?who is this Sonal Didi?i've heard her name before
Lordie I was j/k around mate:hatsoff:. ...someone had created a fake id as Sonal Sharma calling him/herself as Atul's wifey during IPL days in the iplt20 website, that's when Sonal came into existence. It ought to be one of the ICFers though, my guess is flamy:sherlock:.
Guest gaurav_indian
abhi Atul Sharma ka toh confirm nahi hua' date='uski sister kahaan se paida ho gayi[/quote'] Atul Sharma ka confirm ho chuka hai but not his bowling speed.
Lordie I was j/k around mate:hatsoff:. ...someone had created a fake id as Sonal Sharma calling him/herself as Atul's wifey during IPL days in the iplt20 website, that's when Sonal came into existence. It ought to be one of the ICFers though, my guess is flamy:sherlock:.
:omg::omg::omg:
i'm not amits:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:....cn anyone tell me y evryone keeps confusing me with amits?my name is different...only avatar is same...btw who is and where is amits?
Alright then I need to put you to test. Its called as @m!t$ detector. What is your opinion on the following statement. Wh0 @r3 y0u try!ng t0 h!d3 fr0m @m!t$? W3 @ll kn0w !t$ y0u. And your answer is:-
Alright then I need to put you to test. Its called as @m!t$ detector. What is your opinion on the following statement. Wh0 @r3 y0u try!ng t0 h!d3 fr0m @m!t$? W3 @ll kn0w !t$ y0u. And your answer is:-
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
i dont even know who this amit is....?why should he try to hide?was he kicked out of this forum?i'm not amit........thats it.....if we have the same avatar doesnt mean we are the same person
Guest Hiten.
Man that's an easy lie detector to dodge. Sunny maharaj answer my question..
Who do you pick ? virender-sehwag.jpg OR hot-girl3.jpg
Man that's an easy lie detector to dodge. Sunny maharaj answer my question..
Who do you pick ?
virender-sehwag.jpg OR hot-girl3.jpg
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: i dont think i need to know about amits any more......once and for all guys i am not amit and i joined this forum barely 2 months ago.......so am a new member and knows nothing about amits
i dont even know who this amit is....?why should he try to hide?was he kicked out of this forum?i'm not amit........thats it.....if we have the same avatar doesnt mean we are the same person
So you don't think there is something wrong with the statement? I mean the way its written? You might have something to say. Don't avoid it, it will make people here even more suspicious.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: i dont think i need to know about amits any more......once and for all guys i am not amit and i joined this forum barely 2 months ago.......so am a new member and knows nothing about amits
There in lies the problem.....amits left 2 months ago.:giggle: Alright man, I think I will stop it here.:P Anyways welcum to ICF sunny.