Did anyone see this on Cricinfo?

Texy

They constantly felt the need to point out India aren't there this time around
Like many of the Paki posters here have admitted, they feel greater joy in India losing than Pakistan winning. Really screwed up, but...its just the way the people are over there.
Probably could buy it if I wanted, considering the state of Pakistan, they could do with a few extra $$$ My pockets are fatter, I didn't expect India to win, so not really that disappointed :giggle:
Sachin how much did u sell urs for in the end?? I had the 2 semis and the final!! lets just say if i could the time off work then i've made enough money to watch india in the windies!:giggle:
Sachin how much did u sell urs for in the end?? I had the 2 semis and the final!! lets just say if i could the time off work then i've made enough money to watch india in the windies!:giggle:
If you could have made that much money then why did you work:hmmmm: Caution: Avoid hyperbole in ICF. :orderorder:
If you could have made that much money then why did you work:hmmmm: Caution: Avoid hyperbole in ICF. :orderorder:
because that was just a one off opportunity to make some money! eehh we didnt make it to the semis but atleast i got rich while they tried!:giggle: its tax free, probable illegal in other words known as Black marketing!! who cares!:dance:
Finals were sold between 250-280, bought at different prices. Didn't make anything on the semi's. Cheap Pakistani fans.
Guest Gunner
am i the only one who finds the "ass up face down" homage to 50 cent quite stimulating?
I was just not sure whether I should say it, but now that you did, hell yeah. You are just evil.:haha::haha:
They constantly felt the need to point out India aren't there this time around
Omg sometimes I doubt that pakistani fans actually care about the cricket! The amount of abuse I got just for being Indian at some of the matches was unreal. It's pretty pathetic actually, they are just p*ssed cos we beat them in the final last time and this time they were so glad they didnt have to face us again.....lol
Omg sometimes I doubt that pakistani fans actually care about the cricket! The amount of abuse I got just for being Indian at some of the matches was unreal. It's pretty pathetic actually' date=' they are just p*ssed cos we beat them in the final last time and this time they were so glad they didnt have to face us again.....lol[/quote'] I hope you gave it back to them. I really did and loved every moment of it B->
Omg sometimes I doubt that pakistani fans actually care about the cricket! The amount of abuse I got just for being Indian at some of the matches was unreal. It's pretty pathetic actually' date=' they are just p*ssed cos we beat them in the final last time and this time they were so glad they didnt have to face us again.....lol[/quote'] u cant be serious, indian fans were right hooligans in the sri lankan vs pak match, they are worse than pak fans, after the sl match, i sold my tickets to 3 desperate indians, shame they lost to west indies tho :haha:
u cant be serious, indian fans were right hooligans in the sri lankan vs pak match, they are worse than pak fans, after the sl match, i sold my tickets to 3 desperate indians, shame they lost to west indies tho :haha:
I guess you had the bad fans from both sides, from my experience, I never started something off, only when provoked I gave it back and I gave it back in a not so nice way. I may be biased, but truthfully from my experience it were Pakistani fans who usually kick things off
You should have been smarter and added a few incentives here and there. e.g bombs
Dude I recieved over a 100 calls on the day before the match and don't know how many on the day of the match. For some reason every single fan said they aren't paying more than 150. Seriously I believe on Geo News or some other Pakistani channel they announced not to pay more than that lol. Because every how can every single person have the same figure in mind, even though I'd advertised the tickets at 270-320 they still call with the same ridiculous offers. Most of my tickets got sold after the match started. It was like playing poker, who is gonna break 1st. Didn't let me tickets go, they were desperate to get in once news got around that Dilshan is out.