When will we have an express fast bowler?

Dude, stop acting naive FFS. I know what exactly are you trying to do here and to ensure things don't go out of the hands, I decided to delete your posts.

He actually clocked the second fastest ball in the 1999 world cup after Actor. http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/content/records/95065.html He's also unofficially clocked 150+ during the 1997 tour of RSA. http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/content/story/111878.html It might to time to start following cricket on TV. Your general level of cricket retardation can be explained by 30 years of cricket on radio.
do you even read? i said srinath never clocked 150 and that chart you posted proves it. don't give me unofficial times. idiot.
do you even read? i said srinath never clocked 150 and that chart you posted proves it. don't give me unofficial times. idiot.
1. You expressed amazement and disbelief when someone said Srinath bowled the fastest ball in the 1999 world cup. I pointed out that Srinath bowled the second fastest delivery of that tournament.
At the tournament's first match Srinath and McGrath went head to head once more. This time it was evident for all the world to see that Javagal Srinath was no medium pacer, but was a genuine speedster clocking up 149.6kph once again and bettering McGrath's best speed by some 9kph. Srinath proved to be the second fastest bowler of the tournament next to Shoaib (154.5kph) while surprise pacemen Geoff Allott of New Zealand (146.5kph) and Jacques Kallis (146.4kph) left the pace of McGrath and Donald looking decidedly bland. Javagal Srinath could now lay claim to being the second fastest bowler in the world.
2. Did you read the article I provided a link of? Srinath was, at times, faster than both Donald and Klusener on the '96 tour and is believed to have clocked over 150+. I don't see any reason to doubt this because Srinath was very quick during the mid 90s.

Kallis bowling faster than all our pacers. Can't blame the speed guns. We don't need to be express pace - but that extra yard of pace matters as Morkel has shown. For a young guy - Ishant's drop in pace has been remarkable. None dissapoint me as much as him. Without Ishant bowling at 140+ our bowling lacks that knockout power - except on helpful pitches or against weak sides. The only reason we are NO.1 and have not lost is the mountain of runs the batters scored put pressure on the other team and made our bowling appear better than it is.

Can't blame the speed guns. We don't need to be express pace - but that extra yard of pace matters as Morkel has shown. For a young guy - Ishant's drop in pace has been remarkable. None dissapoint me as much as him. Without Ishant bowling at 140+ our bowling lacks that knockout power - except on helpful pitches or against weak sides. The only reason we are NO.1 and have not lost is the mountain of runs the batters scored put pressure on the other team and made our bowling appear better than it is.
:dito: It would help if we come dumb coaches who ask our bowlers to lower their pace to sustain their career, which itself is a flawed advice, away from our bowlers.
Can't blame the speed guns. We don't need to be express pace - but that extra yard of pace matters as Morkel has shown. For a young guy - Ishant's drop in pace has been remarkable. None dissapoint me as much as him. Without Ishant bowling at 140+ our bowling lacks that knockout power - except on helpful pitches or against weak sides. The only reason we are NO.1 and have not lost is the mountain of runs the batters scored put pressure on the other team and made our bowling appear better than it is.
another speed obsessed thread :giggle: