When will we have an express fast bowler?

The search may be over. Varun Aaron bowls consitently over 140 and at times bowls at 149 to 150. He looks the real deal. This guy has pace and seems to bowl with control as well. Should be indian team NOW!!! Get him in the indian set up asap!!!! Instead selectors opf for trundler Vinny Kumar. Also with Ishant bulked up and seemingly also bowling with more pace now, as well as Yadav looking pacey as well. We may well be well stocked in pace dept!!!

Varun Aaron bowls consistently over 140 and mostly in the 145+ range. His last ball of his spell today was as high as 150 approx. Similarly Yadav also bowls 140+ consistently and Ishant has also got his 140+ back on most deliveries. The future might be interesting for us. :proud:

Varon looks like another Sami to me. Has some pace but not bowling skills which is why he averages almost 40 & S/R of 70 in first class matches.
Sami was a fine ODI bowler. But then again, he swung the ball more than Aaron does atm. However, Aaron is young, he can learn to swing the ball over time. Whether he does or not is a different question.
Varon looks like another Sami to me. Has some pace but not bowling skills which is why he averages almost 40 & S/R of 70 in first class matches.
he also has an average of 17 and strike rate of 23 in one day domestic and he bowls outswingers...he has good action and bowls close to the stumps and he does not bowl many lose deliveries like Sami......
he also has an average of 17 and strike rate of 23 in one day domestic and he bowls outswingers...he has good action and bowls close to the stumps and he does not bowl many lose deliveries like Sami......
Many average players have good ODI records as well. Only in longer version, the skills of a player get exposed. So far, his record is poor in Indian domestic first class scene.
He is only 21. Bags of potential hence excitment. Not finished product at all, so he should improve in all depts in next couple of years. Looked very good today. Harmison and Jones did jack in FC cricket before they got picked for england, they were picked based purely on their pace. The england coach at time was Fletcher, so expect similar stuff from Fletcher. Once he spends time in India set up, he will improve loads and will pick up all the bowling skills from sultan of swing ZK. Also in spells I have seen he gets swing and also has already the art of reverse swing. You sound worried that India may have phaaast bowler, while you guys open with spinners:--D
Afridi averages 36 with bat and 35 with ball Flintoff averages 31 with bat and 32 with ball.
Afirdi better then Flintoff in tests:hysterical::hysterical:You pakis are mental:hysterical: Well Kambli averages 54 in test cricket as a batsman , which means he is better then any batsman in the history of pakistan test cricket if we follow your lohori logic!

We need to stop overcoaching natural talent. Bowlers like Malinga and Murali would never even be allowed into the indian domestic sides before some coach asked them to bowl with normal actions Sometimes talent is unconventional, coaches need to respect that.

Once he spends time in India set up, he will improve loads and will pick up all the bowling skills from sultan of swing ZK. Also in spells I have seen he gets swing and also has already the art of reverse swing. You sound worried that India may have phaaast bowler, while you guys open with spinners:--D
Playing with a good bowler doesnt mean you will definitely improve . Brett Lee played his whole test career with Mcgrath but never became a good bowler. Zaheer failed to transfer his skills to Sreesanth & Ishant becasue they are not good enough. After seeing Varon first class record I am not worried any more.