Pak players want a pay rise in IPL

wtf is it to you if they get paid more?... do you own the F***ing IPL? do their wages come out of your mothers pockets? no... so stop crying about it.
You dont need to 'own' the IPL to judge and opine who participates in it, as Indians we collectively as a nation claim it as an Indian offing, where world players benefit. As 80% of viewership comes from India and the franchises representing Indian cities its imperative that Indian fans get a say in who they follow. That is represented by the dollar value of a cricketer who gets to play. Therefore it has nothing to do with the Younuses or Misbahs of your world who occupy virtually no place in the Indian psyche. We actually hate Paki players, so if a franchise owner wants to piss off his teams supporters he'll hire Pakis. Keep your mother out of it.
we don't treat our guests ,(whether they are great human beings like Inzy or scum like Musharaff ) the same way as Pakistan treated Sri Lankan guests welcoming them with bullets and bombs
it were indian terrorist you could,t stand the friendship between pak-sri
i will boycott the ipl if pak players play. come on guys you can do it too. let us make a petition to the BCCI. they cannot go against the nations sentiments like this.
If the nation's sentiments are against pak, then you will see a drop in viewership. But i doubt the common Indian man cares about that. The majority of this board are a bit more educated on international matters and are bit unforgiving towards pak. Besides, to the business houses that own the franchises, winning of IPL (as it increases their monetary value) matters more than whom they pay. Maybe, we should support the teams that dont hire the pak players like MI and CSK.
but i ain't the one crying about it you lot are
Why don't you guys start a League of your own where your players can be paid an unsurmountable amount, rather than responding in a manner which is instinct to every Paki mankind - "Begging". And about the comeback there was none you dumb fark, isn't that the traditional way of dealing with a Hobo.
u guys cant admit pakistan has good players for twenty20. if u can let them play in the ipl' date=' they will prove it. Just like Sohail Tanvir did by taking the most wickets and guiding Rajhastan to the Ipl trophy.[/quote'] Dude, anybody who says that Pakistan doesn't have talent for IPL is just plain being ignorant. We can let them play in the IPL given that they stop begging for more money though. Pakistan is already getting free 10.5 million US Dollars from ICC. What more do you want?

PCB,ex-pakistani players,current pakistani players are well -known for their hostile nature against India.They make all sorts of allegations and try to defame India in every possible way.More to the point Pakistan has been exporting terrorism into India for the last 60 years.So keeping all these things into account, Pakistani players should be kicked out of IPL..forget about hike in their payments.

Maybe' date=' we should support the teams that dont hire the pak players like MI and CSK.[/quote'] Good idea, but it wouldn't work for me. I've chosen Kings XI, because Punjab is my home back home, and in any sport, my mentality has always been: "When you pick your teams, they're yours for life. That's your life, or their life, whichever ends first". Basically, if a Durka-Durka is signed up for Kings XI, I won't be happy about it, but will still support them. Therefore, I am screwed, and I believe a lot of Indian IPL followers share my mentality. That said, I will harbour great respect and admiration for any IPL side that remains Durka free...