Pak players want a pay rise in IPL

We whipped your sorry @$$ , that pretty much leaves us with a full stomach.
go and check the re**** in statsguru and lets see if that match comes up, we lost both warm ups and first match in group stages but then what happen was our story than yours
'warm up' analyse the two words... just a practice game my friend' date=' the fact that no records from that game get recorded shows the significiance of that game, but i guess that is the only thing you can take away from your disastrous world cup :hysterical:[/quote'] Hmm you reply just as one would expect. When we won the world cup you guys went about saying it was "joke cricket" , " fun cricket" and that "cricket won", now that you've won you claim "Pak is back", "Pak is the team to beat" and other superfluous nonsense, you even have the nerve to ask for a raise in a tournament you guys despise and constantly criticize out of pure jealousy. Like I said had you won the warm up your colorful wings will be flapping for all to see, but alas the boots on the other foot.
Pak fans seem to be a few layers thick Nobody is going to dispute that Who gives a shyt about your overall record in the fixed "Pepsi / Cola / Fanta /" cups at that match fixing shythole of Sharjah ? Everybody knows Pak won only by cheating. Poyzzzzzzz == CHOKERS + CHEATS
Yes i mean where else can a hoople-head like Aaqib Javed get a hat trick of LBWs.

Player compensation is not necessarily based on cricketing skill alone. Every player is an investment to a franchise and they look at return on investment from cricketing as well as revenue generation aspects. When some of the players such as flintoff or petersen are paid insane amounts, these franchise are looking at using them to sell potential products in Indian and UK markets. The target clients who may utilize them may range from King Fisher, Gillette to major sport brands such as nike or adidas. The same thing can be said about mortaza. He may be use to sell Indian products in babgla mkt. When it comes to pakistan, saleability of these players to potential markets are limited. To begin with, Indian brands will reluctant to use likes of kamran akmal or for that matter umar gul to promote indian products. Even though these players are probably popular in pakistan, revenue potential from them are fairly limited. So unless pak players have charisma like Imran or Wasim, indian brands wud be reluctant to any others. As far as whinging that pak players shud be given higher price tags bcoz of world cup success so that u can buy their loyalty. That's absurd.ipl does nt give a damn to how well you in wt20. As far as franchise are concerned, they have made some huge amounts to certain players which they cannot renegotiate. They got some good deals with certain players which neutralized the overall cost structure. So why would they want to renegotiate. As far as player loyalty is concerned, all these are bs. Every player will be free agent within a year. So even if they pay more, it will be not worth it. Kamran akmal should consider himself lucky that he is paid more than oja, shane marsh etc.

go and check the re**** in statsguru and lets see if that match comes up' date=' we lost both warm ups and first match in group stages but then what happen was our story than yours[/quote'] I know! For a team who was practising losing went on to win the cup.. Hilarious !:cantstop:
'warm up' analyse the two words... just a practice game my friend' date=' the fact that no records from that game get recorded shows the significiance of that game, but i guess that is the only thing you can take away from your disastrous world cup :hysterical:[/quote'] We were tired of beating you in "real world cup" matches. So we wanted to take some pressure of you. Still you were canned. 9 wicket thrashing.
dumbest post ever' date=' considering india only beat ireland and bangladesh, pakistan beat new zealand, south africa and sri lanka, the last 2 being the top 2 of their own super 8 group. pakistan victory was well deserved, india done nothing.[/quote'] We pwned you :--D 9 wicket humiliation. Don't say it is a warm up match. I know how your fans were talking about this match for months. :hysterical: . Your pie chuckers were duly put in place.
'warm up' analyse the two words... just a practice game my friend' date=' the fact that no records from that game get recorded shows the significiance of that game, but i guess that is the only thing you can take away from your disastrous world cup :hysterical:[/quote'] Analyse these words"Good Ol @$$ whipping" and the following "7 - Z E R O".