Pak players want a pay rise in IPL

Pakistan look a very good unit. Some of the players have contracts with IPL. With the lack of cricket in Pakistan, the players- rightfully, should ask for a pay rise.
Hassan, You're well educated, mature, rational and thoughtful in your approach towards issues that involve India. I ask you, for one moment, to see this perspective from our point of view: 1. Why do Pakistani's feel that India has a moral obligation to help them out whenever they're in trouble ? 2. Why do Pakistani's feel India need to share the guilt and blame associated with Pakistan's isolation in international cricket ? 3. Why do Pakistani's see their participation in the IPL as their birth right ?
1) I don't see why they have to help Pakistan out. I don't see why they would want to ask India even 2) Pakistanis believe that India was trying to isolate India from international cricket- a sad state of affairs considering how close BCCI and PCB were 3) I don't think they do. Some players have contracts even now. You would think irrespective of nationality, Kashmir etc that the IPL would want the World Champions there- otherwise it makes the product look weaker I request that Indian fans don't take a mile when given an inch. It's not good for you and unnecessarily aggressive in the wrong manner
They obviously weren't fans you cretin.
Well laiksha e taiba are pakistanis and they were responsible for mumbai attacks. They have stated that cricket is evil. The continued talibinisation of pak means cricket will become haram and probably anyone playing will be punished by being stoned to death. You can't really expect teams to tour Pak can you and be greeted by your so called wonderful fans
1) I don't see why they have to help Pakistan out. I don't see why they would want to ask India even 2) Pakistanis believe that India was trying to isolate India from international cricket- a sad state of affairs considering how close BCCI and PCB were 3) I don't think they do. Some players have contracts even now. You would think irrespective of nationality, Kashmir etc that the IPL would want the World Champions there- otherwise it makes the product look weaker I request that Indian fans don't take a mile when given an inch. It's not good for you and unnecessarily aggressive in the wrong manner
that is IPL's problem.if they want these players they will approach them.why are Paki players behaving like beggars
1) 2) Pakistanis believe that India was trying to isolate India from international cricket- a sad state of affairs considering how close BCCI and PCB were
Really please clarify? We wre touring your jihadi land pre mumbai attacks unlike other countries. Then your countrymen killed loads of indians in jihadi action and denied everything and did and continue to do jack about it! What do you expect BCCI today?
that is IPL's problem.if they want these players they will approach them.why are Paki players behaving like beggars
They aren't begging- read the dictionary Beggars have no money are scrimp for it- these players are not short of a bob or too so learn English before you come to me
Well laiksha e taiba are pakistanis and they were responsible for mumbai attacks. They have stated that cricket is evil. The continued talibinisation of pak means cricket will become haram and probably anyone playing will be punished by being stoned to death. You can't really expect teams to tour Pak can you and be greeted by your so called wonderful fans
LeT opposed the Pak-India series- so who gives two hoots what they think? I don't support their behaviour. You are all one sided are you not. You are bringing irrelevant issues into the thread- what are u going to say next- Akmal and Tanvir were in Mumbai on 26/11 so they did it?! Don't worry, talibanisation will not happen and will be wiped out :D
Really please clarify? We wre touring your jihadi land pre mumbai attacks unlike other countries. Then your countrymen killed loads of indians in jihadi action and denied everything and did and continue to do jack about it! What do you expect BCCI today?
You seem to be saying the BCCI are doing so- thus answering the 2nd question of sree_india. Thanks mate, you're a legend- more intelligent than I thought :two_thumbs_up:
In before gaurav_indian defending them.:--D So they want to play in IPl....what ?
Please take these cheap shots at some other place. And mind your own business itna free hone ki zarrorat nahi hai.
Actually, let me take that back. Spell it properly- you probably just hear it on Star News :giggle: You're another person who knows nothing about the issue and just give rhetoric from right-wing media. Do us a favour...
They aren't begging- read the dictionary Beggars have no money are scrimp for it- these players are not short of a bob or too so learn English before you come to me
i'm not saying they r beggars,i'm saying they r behaving like beggars.use glasses if u cant read properly the contracts have been sealed for 3 yrs,they all signed on it,now suddenly they want a hike.even though they ditched this year's edition for no valid reasons.if it isn't begging wat is it?
LeT opposed the Pak-India series- so who gives two hoots what they think? I don't support their behaviour. You are all one sided are you not. You are bringing irrelevant issues into the thread- what are u going to say next- Akmal and Tanvir were in Mumbai on 26/11 so they did it?! Don't worry, talibanisation will not happen and will be wiped out :D
But paks talk about BCCI trying to isolate pak cricket. But I repeat pre mumbai attacks by pak countrymen backed by state and its agencies, we were touring pakistran and were one of the few countries willing to do this. Yet despite this pak anger is directed by an apparent conspiracy by BCCI:haha: So in summary it was not BCCI responsible for pak cricket isolation. But your citizens actions. But feel free to continue sticking your head in the sand and blaming India!

Hassan, Till recently, amongst the Asian countries at least, there was a sense of brotherhood. A sense that we four nations - i.e. India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh - despite our differences, have more in common with each other than we have against, say, the Western bloc of Australia and England. Till to this day, we share the same culture, the same language, the same interests etc. So, when one of us is in trouble, we expect our neighbours to help out. Going by this rationale, when the western bloc started boycotting tours of Pakistan, there was an expectation that the BCCI, with its power and influence would step in to lend Pakistan a helping hand, to set an example and show that Pakistan was safe to tour. Instead, India stayed mum on this issue. The resulting action or lack of it was seen as a kind of betrayal by Pakistan. 1. Why do Pakistan keep running to India every time they need help ? Why do they accuse India on the one hand of isolating Pakistan, yet ask India to support them in their bid to hold W.C. matches ? 2. Why do they downplay the IPL as a "circus" but are upset when Pakistani players are not allowed to participate in it ?

But paks talk about BCCI trying to isolate pak cricket. But I repeat pre mumbai attacks by pak countrymen backed by state and its agencies, we were touring pakistran and were one of the few countries willing to do this. Yet despite this pak anger is directed by an apparent conspiracy by BCCI:haha: So in summary it was not BCCI responsible for pak cricket isolation. But your citizens actions. But feel free to continue sticking your head in the sand and blaming India!
Have I explicity said I blame India? I'm off anyway, gotta go and probably eat. See you later gang!