Tough times to come after SRT, Dravid and Laxman!!

^^ He looked clueless against Kiwis too where he scored plenty of runs.I am not doubting his talent' date='his way of playing.[/quote'] CLUELESS!:omg::omg: Honestly speaking, you are clueless about cricket. Please don't write crap just for some attention! "I am not doubting his talent,his way of playing", cut the crap, you know it means the same thing
Hear me out guys. If you are going to question Gambhir's talent or run making ability' date=' then you have not followed Indian cricket for the last two years or you are DAMN STUPID and mentally retarded and have no clue about cricket. Let me repeat myself - You have no ****ing clue about cricket. He has been worth his weight in gold in all the 3 formats for India. He's worked his butt off and has done remarkably.[/quote'] Exactly

Have faith mate, its a chance for other people to stand up. It doesn't happen overnight, it takes time to build a great team. These players wont be easy to replace, Tendulkar almost impossible but it's a chance for other players to make a name for themself. In Gambhir I see a quality player for many years to come. Ishant Sharma has the potential to be best bowler in the world. Yuvraj Singh is starting to establish himself as one of the best odi players. He's been amazing. Then you still have Raina, Sharma all these guys, but you need to be patient with them. Perfect example is Mitch Johnson, look how important he is to Australia now.

Hear me out guys. If you are going to question Gambhir's talent or run making ability' date=' then you have not followed Indian cricket for the last two years or you are DAMN STUPID and mentally retarded and have no clue about cricket. Let me repeat myself - You have no ****ing clue about cricket. He has been worth his weight in gold in all the 3 formats for India. He's worked his butt off and has done remarkably.[/quote'] I wouldn't say he's excellent in T20s, may be because I usually don't watch them, except some part here and there, but you're spot on about tests and ODIs.
CLUELESS!:omg::omg: Honestly speaking' date=' you are clueless about cricket. Please don't write crap just for some attention! "I am not doubting his talent,his way of playing", cut the crap, [b']you know it means the same thing
No not the same.I will explain that later.My way of presentation could be strange.

in a way i kinda agree with Riya, the older boys are better but that came with yrs of experience and playing but that doesnt mean our newbie players dont have potentional look at raina and rohit, dhoni himself says that even yuvraj has matured as a batsman over the last two yrs so yeah cut our boys some slack. and remember we dont support our teams just because they win ALL THE TIME but because they learn from their losses and get better we play good cricket!!

in a way i kinda agree with Riya' date=' the older boys are better but that came with yrs of experience!![/quote'] Tendulkar had scored 1522 Test runs (majority of them abroad) before turning 20 . Dravid, Ganguly, Laxman delivered in their very first test. Difference - All of them started performing in their career in Tests not in one dayers. They were not selected based on their "ODI" exploits. Let us leave Sehwag. He is one of a kind. You cannot be him. Apart from Gambhir nobody looks remotely capable of translating their ODI success or T20 success (if at all there is any) into Test success. Not that we don't have in India. We have promising future Test players. But we don't play them.Rahane looks really solid . He deserves a go. He showed great temperament in domestic cricket. We should not write off heavy scorers in domestic cricket saying " He is only domestic bully" without even giving a chance at the highest level.

Raina, Rohit are yet to play any test matches. How can we pass our judgements on such talents even before they have been given a proper run? Yes Rohit has failed in a few ODIs, but lets not trash him based on that. We have seen this with many players in the past, they take time to settle down in int'l cricket and all it takes is one turnaround innings..and they never look back. I have complete faith in young talents like Raina, Rohit, Pujara, Rahane and may I add Ambati Rayudu. Once the legends retire, they will take good care of Indian batting. When Gavaskar retired we found Sachin in 2 years, when Azhar went, we had Laxman. Likewise we will see people putting their hand up and cementing their slots once the places are up for grabs. Keep faith!!