Tough times to come after SRT, Dravid and Laxman!!

With all the these new players with such awfully inadequate techniques against the moving ball (slow or fast) and a lively wicket, I shudder to think how badly we will perform once these 3 retire. Oh the horror! The horror!
Oh, no. You are exaggerating. This is just a T20 hangover. The talent is there and it will soon be visible. Don't worry.
I would prefer them playing more T20s and cut down on meaningless crap ODI series like this one or the bata chappal series we played in BD and such. Much better.
I agree.Stupid series should be avoided.I don't see any future for the ODIs generally.
Not just one last. If there is something in pitch for bowlers' date=' this young talent really struggles in the recent past 2 years. Except GG[/quote'] GG did well against NZ.But somehow he never gives me a kind of assurance while at crease.He always looks like he will get out at any time.Never looks like totally settled.Better among the younger ones and that tells something.
GG did well against NZ.But somehow he never gives me a kind of assurance while at crease.He always looks like he will get out at any time.Never looks like totally settled.Better among the younger ones and that tells something.
1). Second highest scorer in India-SL test series after Sehwag. Probably scored more runs than SRT,RD,VVS combined. 2). Highest scorer in India-Aus 4 test series, despite playing only 3 tests. 3). MOS India-NZ test series. :hmmm::hmmm:
GG did well against NZ.But somehow he never gives me a kind of assurance while at crease.He always looks like he will get out at any time.Never looks like totally settled.Better among the younger ones and that tells something.
Disagree. He has been one of the best batsmen in the last year or so. He is not in great form and hence is looking a bit clueless. He will get over this. I cant believe that the knives are out even on Gambhir. What will a player have to do to earn some confidence with us Indian fans?
By that time Test cricket will die and only T20 will be there.So these IPL superstars can shine in ...err....in IPL.Not even in international level.Because they will be bounced out.:giggle:
Like we are good in T20 :giggle: . They have lost 5 out of last 7 T20 games. 2 wins came against Ireland & Bangladesh.

Hear me out guys. If you are going to question Gambhir's talent or run making ability, then you have not followed Indian cricket for the last two years or you are DAMN STUPID and mentally retarded and have no clue about cricket. Let me repeat myself - You have no ****ing clue about cricket. He has been worth his weight in gold in all the 3 formats for India. He's worked his butt off and has done remarkably.

I cannot believe this. GG has played out of skin since the ICC World T20-2007. He has literally performed in every single match until IPL-2009. Even now, he is not out of for, but just cannot manage to convert starts into something substantial. How on earth can somebody criticize him, I do not and will never understand!