India and Pakistan at Sharjah

I am really missing the thrill of India-Pakistan one day matches at Sharjah.These two teams haven't played against each other at Sharjah for long time.Our record against them over there is poor though.Furthermore there is a history associated with these two teams and sharjah.India beating them in 1985 and then that Javed Miandad sixer in 1986 Australasia cup final still gives us creeps.From that point India did not beat Pakistan at sharjah for 6 years.It was virtually "Har ja" for us at Sharjah. Also there have been some unforgettable memories.Who can forget Mohd. Azharuddin's cameo innings when he thrashed Ata-ur-Rehman all over the park.Aquib Javed's hat-trick gave pakistanis a reason to be happy. Really the sharjah excitement is missing now..I want Indo-Pak clashes at Sharjah back.

:thumbs_up: me too... but i believe... icc has banned sharjah as a neutral venue due to high chances of match fixing happening there... but yeah.. sharjah brings back old memories of exciting cricket. durng the years of not much of international cricket.. sharjah tournament that took place twice in a year were a treat...

I just want to watch more India Pakistan matches, dont care where they play. The twenty20 warm up recently was exciting! Even though we lost, it was fun to watch Pakistan and India both in action together! LOL no other 2 countries in the world have such huge crowds at matches! Our desi ppl rock!

I just want to watch more India Pakistan matches' date=' dont care where they play. The twenty20 warm up recently was exciting! Even though we lost, it was fun to watch Pakistan and India both in action together! LOL no other 2 countries in the world have such huge crowds at matches! Our desi ppl rock![/quote'] for once u have said something worth reading!! j/k!! but ur right the atmosphere and ind pak matches rocks!
stupid BCCi and PCB get over the fighting and whatever! ppl wanna watch exciting cricket!
enough off of the kissing up, dude... nowadays, the ind cricketers are like some of the posters here, recent reports suggested that india didnt reAlly care about their latest match and almost reluctant to play ind vs pak isnt the same as before, been overexposed, i get more excited when we play away tours to eng and australia, after that probably india games at sharjah, that was when ind vs pak clashes were at the peak, wasim waqar, akthar, inzi, miandad, imran, chetan shaRMA, kapil dev and compare that to the teams now

imagine if we see pakistan vs india in champions trophy match: India Sehwag Gambhir Tendulkar Yuvraj R Sharma Dhoni Yousuf Harbhajan zaheer RP Singh I Sharma/PK VS Pakistan Akmal Butt Younis Yousuf Misbah Shoaib Malik Shahid Afridil Abdul Razzaq Muhammad Aamer Umar Gul Muhammad Asif What a Match will be, young talent and experinece in both teams, class and fire power, passion and rivalry

imagine if we see pakistan vs india in champions trophy match: India Sehwag Gambhir Tendulkar Yuvraj R Sharma Dhoni Yousuf Harbhajan zaheer RP Singh I Sharma/PK VS Pakistan Akmal Butt Younis Yousuf Misbah Shoaib Malik Shahid Afridil Abdul Razzaq Muhammad Aamer Umar Gul Muhammad Asif
What a Match will be, young talent and experinece in both teams agreed class and fire power Agreed to an extent, passion and rivalry not quite. i doubt whether the players of this generation, barring a few have the same emotions when they play each other, as it used to be in the 80s and 90s. its only the media and fans who are spicing it up. the last bilateral series between the 2 countries was a big bore... and very soon even fans will lose interest
stupid BCCi and PCB get over the fighting and whatever! ppl wanna watch exciting cricket!
its not bcci and pcb who are fighting it.. less than a year ago, bcci went out of the way to support paki cricket... 26/11 spoiled everything. it may be easy for you guys to say bcci started ditching pcb.. but if they dint and still supported pcb against the govt's directives, all of us fans wud have ditched indian cricket.. btw dont drag me into another war of words about that incident.. cos i dnt want to get banned in the forum