Venues for Australia series announced

Lord

seems like southern states are getting screwed with venues also now. if hyderabad' date=' no bangalore or chennai. if bangalore no chennai or hyderabad. wtf! i bet they will throw in a few matches vs SL chennai's way to shut everyone up.[/quote'] You need help.....go and get it instead of trolling in every other thread about some anti South bias.
You need help.....go and get it instead of trolling in every other thread about some anti South bias.
You need tolerance and acceptance of other's views. And stop lecturing me and getting personal. And this is my last warning to you before I start spewing personal garbage back at you. I told you already. If you disagree with my opinion ignore my posts and STFU.
You need tolerance and acceptance of other's views. And stop lecturing me and getting personal. And this is my last warning to you before I start spewing personal garbage back at you. I told you already. If you disagree with my opinion ignore my posts and STFU.
Have as many or as stupid views as you want - just stop derailing every other thread with your garbage.
Have as many or as stupid views as you want - just stop derailing every other thread with your garbage.
WTF do you mean by "every other thread"? Show me or STFU. Even in the match thread, I didn't talk about Badri in a regional sense. I was quick to appreciate Nayyar for this selection. You really need to stop harassing people and stop behaving like Anal. People will have differing opinions. As long as it is not personal, WTF is your problem?
Just do a search on your posts and you'll find a significant number of your recent posts are about the anti South bias of Dhoni/BCCI/selectors.
I disagree and you can check for yourself here. http://indiancricketfans.com/search.php?searchid=208060 Anyways, if you want me to stop posting here cause my views don't conform with yours, you can ban me. Go ahead do it, that way we don't have to get into this non sense every other week.

PS : If you think carrying on and on about this anti South bias feeling you have in so many threads and situations (was restricted to selections earlier, but now has entered venue selection as well despite it being a well known fact that matches in India are awarded on rotation basis) helps discussions and threads on the board carry on.

PS : If you think carrying on and on about this anti South bias feeling you have in so many threads and situations (was restricted to selections earlier' date=' but now has entered venue selection as well despite it being a well known fact that matches in India are awarded on rotation basis) helps discussions and threads on the board carry on.[/quote'] I will post my opinions as I have in the past. Now, question for you is, are you going to stop responding to my posts in a personally abusive manner or not?
Care to point out where I have abused you?
Donno about you. In my world, if you went to someone and asked them to get help as a retort, that would be considered personally abusive. May be in your world it is common. I can search another quote you, but have spent enough time already on this non-sense. Your earlier response to one of my earlier such posts was worse and we had another argument over it.

@ Outsider - although i havent seen Yoda's posts that you are referring to.. i think he has a point.. he has an opinion and he's posting it. Why are you getting all worked up? in this same thread, umpire is talking showeing his anger about ahmedabad being overlooked ahead of mumbai.. and you are not saying anything about it. I really feel there is something wrng in this forum where some of the mods/admins are just gettng angry for every silly thing. Yoda is not talking religion here.. nor is he abusing any of the other posters or players/administrators. so IMHO you should not have done what you have done and itsbetter to avoid this in future.. sory if i had made a statement that hurts you or your ego.. but i felt the necessity to tell what i felt.. upto you to take it or trash it.. PS: As an after though i thought its necessary to write this as well "but please do not delete this post - because it doesn't go well with you"

Donno about you. In my world, if you went to someone and asked them to get help as a retort, that would be considered personally abusive. May be in your world it is common. I can search another quote you, but have spent enough time already on this non-sense. Your earlier response to one of my earlier such posts was worse and we had another argument over it.
You should ideally increase your threshold of abuse, but then that's up to you. Such retorts and jibes are common place on MBs. I don't know which other post you are talking about. @dinakkar - I have no clue how all this mod/admin thing is being dragged in. As a poster I find Yoda's dragging on and on about anti South bias so frequently irritating and pointed it out. Where does all this mod/admin business come in? I did not delete/edit any post. I did not warn him(he did in fact :giggle:), I did not hand out an infraction! And also for Yoda, I have no clue why you are dragging in the whole mod/admin business by bringing in Anal and the old board.
And also for Yoda, I have no clue why you are dragging in the whole mod/admin business by bringing in Anal and the old board.
As an admin, you need to be more sensitive to posters and not indulge in phrases like "stop trolling in every other thread". Such phrases when used by other posters can mean nothing, they do mean more when coming from an admin/mod as it sounds instructive and not just an opinion. I bring in Anal to remind admins/mods here of what we all went through. BTW on the other board also, the admins/mods never thought they did anything wrong. :winky:
this post of yours does sound like a stop it or i'm going to ban yo.. who else other than a mod can give a warning like that.. thats why i said what i said. and if i have to talk as if you're not a moderator,.. then please let yoda tell what he wants.. why are you unnecessarily commenting about his post as garbage... and one more - whats your answer for umpire's comments on ahmedabad vs mumbai.. according to you, its common knowledge that bcci awards matches on rotation basis... and excludes only when the tourists request...
As an admin, you need to be more sensitive to posters and not indulge in phrases like "stop trolling in every other thread". Such phrases when used by other posters can mean nothing, they do mean more when coming from an admin/mod as it sounds instructive and not just an opinion. I bring in Anal to remind admins/mods here of what we all went through. BTW on the other board also, the admins/mods never thought they did anything wrong. :winky:
And which post of yours has been edited/deleted or how many warnings and infractions have you been given that you are reminding admins/mods of all we went through. If I had to warn you as an admin/mod I would do it through a formal warning/infraction or through PM.
this post of yours does sound like a stop it or i'm going to ban yo.. who else other than a mod can give a warning like that.. thats why i said what i said.
:laugh: You talk about bans as if they are some common place thing. In the 3 years of existence of the board a handful of people have been banned.
and if i have to talk as if you're not a moderator,.. then please let yoda tell what he wants.. why are you unnecessarily commenting about his post as garbage...
Why not? As a poster if I find a post garbage, I can't say so?
and one more - whats your answer for umpire's comments on ahmedabad vs mumbai.. according to you, its common knowledge that bcci awards matches on rotation basis... and excludes only when the tourists request...
Because to my knowledge umpire has not been playing some anti South victim card about everything from Rayadu to Badri and how sambhar should be served instead of rajma to the cricket team.
Because to my knowledge umpire has not been playing some anti South victim card about everything from Rayadu to Badri and how sambhar should be served instead of rajma to the cricket team.
:woot: rajma is just beans, mon, u can get it anywhere. sambaar is tuff to find. :hitler: