*Ashes '09 SBL - DRAVID WINS - ROOT FOR THE GOONS!*

BUY ANDERSON BOWLING INDEX 5TH TEST @ 38 (100K) BUY STRAUSS 5TH TEST RUNS @ 88 (90K) BUY 1ST INNINGS SUPREMACY 5TH TEST@ 55 (90k) Buy S.CLARK BOWLING INDEX 5TH TEST@ 42 (90k) SELL HEY HEY FOR THE MONKEYS @ 217 (100k) SELL VOLCANO :AUS/ENG 5TH TEST @ 25 (80k) Shane,does the amount in the P/L reflect ony the bets u have settled? i have totalled them but it isnt that much,infact quite a way off.pls chk. or is it that u have settled the bets n forgot to confirm in bet history?

BUY ANDERSON BOWLING INDEX 5TH TEST @ 38 (100K) BUY STRAUSS 5TH TEST RUNS @ 88 (90K) BUY 1ST INNINGS SUPREMACY 5TH TEST@ 55 (90k) Buy S.CLARK BOWLING INDEX 5TH TEST@ 42 (90k) SELL HEY HEY FOR THE MONKEYS @ 217 (100k) SELL VOLCANO :AUS/ENG 5TH TEST @ 25 (80k) Shane,does the amount in the P/L reflect ony the bets u have settled? i have totalled them but it isnt that much,infact quite a way off.pls chk. or is it that u have settled the bets n forgot to confirm in bet history?
I have not settled the Bets in the Player Bet History from the 4th Test onwards and neither will i be updating after the Fifth Test, Instead i will be uploading my .xls file at the End of the Tournament from where the Punters can verify their Bet History. Incase u need any clearification on your current P/L, feel free to PM me, I'll send you a snapshot of the Bet History.