Ponting in the Ashes

Mamu

Hauritz to Collingwood, no run, beautiful ball! Wonderful drift away then turns back into Collingwood who's rapped on the pads, but it hits him outside the line. The ball rebounds to Ponting at silly point who takes a blinder to his left, then appeals for the catch - charging the umpire, imploring him! Aleem Dar says no, and it's the correct decision
Ponting you bastard!
Guest Hiten.

How is it cheating ? It is excessive appeal, which Warnie mastered at and Ponting is just following the suit. Claiming a bump catch (which he still denies of Dhoni) is cheating :winky:

That is pretty funny hey' date= but you can't blame him for being pissed.
Yeah considering the fact that he shows that face that looks like a Monkey's Rear End -- when anything that happens on the field that he THINKS is wrong.

19.1 Siddle to Bopara, no run, Ponting has dropped a dolly. Ponting has dropped him at second slip. I do not believe it. Thick outside edge, the ball loops tamely to Ponting who crouches, getting his fingers upwards in front of his face, and somehow - somehow - he shells it :haha::haha::haha: I hope that moron gets his balls crushed. He has definitely become the Cricketer I hate the Most -- replacing Javed Miandad for their theatrical antics on the field.