Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Texy

The Pakistani fans are THE most incredible in the world. Where they find the loyalty, passion and energy to support their team, despite this current team setting Guiness world records for the most number of losses is baffling. :dontknow:

Pursuit to Victory.. I thought a new thread on this will get more exposure rather than posting in a match thread.. mods can merge this later..... stole it frm flamy.. :--D mods can merge this with ahaha thread later.. Thanks.. 6293_109839486157_644416157_2342999_2932685_n.jpg :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: the pursuit is still onnnnnnnnnn...

It was CORE. Him and Gaurav_Indian are very talented at photoshop. Kudos guys, brilliant work. As for poyzzzzzzzz, man alive, you guys really pharking suck. Congratulations on getting beaten to a pulp and becoming everybody's favorite punching bags May you lose more matches in the future. Amen brother :pray:

I think core created that pic, not flamy. either way ****ing brilliant!
ow it cud be.. jus saw this in flamys fb profile.. lol.. but i feel sorry for the pak fans.. man they can write reams and reams of stuff on how to b no.1 like
  • drop a b c
  • bring back x y z
and few matches later
  • drop x y z
  • bring back a b c

and there are also some sherlock holmes stuff

• I know whats wrong with our team..

sadly their team is going on the other direction..