Where have the pak posters gone?

:nervous::omg: dont bring in desi uncle , I will have to unleash the ultimate weapon :scooter:... BTW.. u r quiet a sport for posting ur pic and u do look good for someone born in Africa:winky:
:nono: lets not insult the worlds best player!! apart from that very well put!
Whereabouts in Africa are you from? Im from there myself.

conversely, where have the indian posters come from, after paks t20 triumph nowhere was here to be seen, a bit desperate here though, site owner constantly basing his signature about pakistan where he has a website called indiancf, and dont get so personal with the insults, brining the current affairs and religin#on in pak into this, no one talks about when sreesanth has a bindi on his head while playing, compared to other websites indian and pak, this is far less civilised, cmon man

conversely, where have the indian posters come from, after paks t20 triumph nowhere was here to be seen, a bit desperate here though, site owner constantly basing his signature about pakistan where he has a website called indiancf, and dont get so personal with the insults, brining the current affairs and religin#on in pak into this, no one talks about when sreesanth has a bindi on his head while playing, compared to other websites indian and pak, this is far less civilised, cmon man .
But where did I mention Pakistan in my sig?
conversely, where have the indian posters come from, after paks t20 triumph nowhere was here to be seen, a bit desperate here though, site owner constantly basing his signature about pakistan where he has a website called indiancf, and dont get so personal with the insults, brining the current affairs and religin#on in pak into this, no one talks about when sreesanth has a bindi on his head while playing, compared to other websites indian and pak, this is far less civilised, cmon man
So you Pakistanis think you can fit in easily?
we were always here.....we told u...you won a circus and think you own the world.......now see what ur team really is.....you thought you could do what india did after the t 20 triumph we lost only one day series in last 18 months and that also final.....how many have u guys won in last 3years? we lost only 2 test series.....one in australia would have been tied if not for the fracas in sydney......we managed to beat australia in perth which no asian team had done before.....so much for u and ur great bowlers......cmon talk sense and wen you say something.......and dont go harping on how ur team was great in 80s.........and early 90s............
we were always here.....we told u...you won a circus and think you own the world.......now see what ur team really is.....you thought you could do what india did after the t 20 triumph we lost only one day series in last 18 months and that also final.....how many have u guys won in last 3years? we lost only 2 test series.....one in australia would have been tied if not for the fracas in sydney......we managed to beat australia in perth which no asian team had done before.....so much for u and ur great bowlers......cmon talk sense and wen you say something.......and dont go harping on how ur team was great in 80s.........and early 90s............
who said we can do what india did after the t20 triumph, pak is going thru a rebuilding phase everyone knows india are currently better than them, and i never watched cricket in the 80's so why would i bring it up , all pak fans did was celebrate after the t20 win, what do you want them to do? cry, because they havent won as many test as india in the last 3 years?
who said we can do what india did after the t20 triumph, pak is going thru a rebuilding phase everyone knows india are currently better than them, and i never watched cricket in the 80's so why would i bring it up , all pak fans did was celebrate after the t20 win, what do you want them to do? cry, because they havent won as many test as india in the last 3 years?
rebuilding....since how many years we are listening to this....since the 2003 world cup or may be even before...........i never said dont celebrate t2o win....u shld......bt to put things like your team was the one to beat and that india was down in the dumps.....and that your team was back....and that u will show us....and that india was afraid of facing ur team......all this rot........waht do u expect us to react like?
They've been rebuilding for the past 15 years.
Don't forget me. The voice of objectivity. I'm generally ALWAYS here but been out of town and had visitors here at mine. Am free for a little while now. Don't forget my example when you think of the Pakistanis as easy targets- I give as good as I get :D
Lol, someone is in love with themselves a little too much :hehe: