Where have the pak posters gone?

They were all over this board after their 20/20 wc win. Now they are getting hammered in tests as quickly as they appeared they have dissapeared. Come on take the rough with the smooth and face the music:--D I actually was enjoying their prescence and the extra debating and banter it provided. Come on dont be chickens and fair weather posters. Come on and defend your team!

infact i'm happy this has happened.after the t20 WC they went OTT n behaving like T20 is all that matters,abusing other teams' players n all.now they have shut up but expect them to come out of thier holes wen pak achieves a rare win n behave like nothing like this loss happened n they r best team ever

Teesra is an old troll here; Pak_Fan/Kashmir/some other ID I forget' date=' but he's already banned.[/quote'] Teesra's girl in the UK her names saania according to the introduction thread!! oh well may he's come back to haunt as a she! :giggle: only jokin! but yeah they do seem to have gone quiet!! blaady one hit wonders!!

To Paki posters: who wanted a Pay Rise in IPL and were vehemently defending it. There was a damn good reason why shrewd businessmen like Ambani and Mallaya paid 100K or whatever the hell they got paid -- because depending on the Pakis would be suicidal for them to win the IPL title. You cannot play 3 games very good and fail for the rest 12 of them and expect to win IPL title. The Pakis are way too inconsistent to deserve anything more. Look at Akmal -- One day he plays so well putting even Tendulkar to shame but for the next 2 years he bats -- which will make B S Chandrsekhar proud of himself. Look at Gul -- just yesterday he was reversing like there is no tomorrow to it, and today he started off by giving away 30 runs in 5 overs. And then there is Afretard -- whose consistency is a folk lore across the world. Can somebody ask Eunuch Khan if Pakis still deserve a pay rise in IPL ? Or has that chapter been buried for good?

Yes anon! i am warning you now if u take the mick i will get my Uncle Daisy Cartman onto u!! BTW :offtopic:
:nervous::omg: dont bring in desi uncle , I will have to unleash the ultimate weapon :scooter:... BTW.. u r quiet a sport for posting ur pic and u do look good for someone born in Africa:winky:
To Paki posters: who wanted a Pay Rise in IPL and were vehemently defending it. There was a damn good reason why shrewd businessmen like Ambani and Mallaya paid 100K or whatever the hell they got paid -- because depending on the Pakis would be suicidal for them to win the IPL title. You cannot play 3 games very good and fail for the rest 12 of them and expect to win IPL title. The Pakis are way too inconsistent to deserve anything more. Look at Akmal -- One day he plays so well putting even Tendulkar to shame but for the next 2 years he bats -- which will make B S Chandrsekhar proud of himself. Look at Gul -- just yesterday he was reversing like there is no tomorrow to it, and today he started off by giving away 30 runs in 5 overs. And then there is Afretard -- whose consistency is a folk lore across the world. Can somebody ask Eunuch Khan if Pakis still deserve a pay rise in IPL ? Or has that chapter been buried for good?
:nono: lets not insult the worlds best player!! apart from that very well put!
All Paki posters are at a Qaid-E-Azam beach in some remote unkown area of pakistan. They are protesting there against ICC for a 6 day test match
how will that matter?they r only gonna last for 3 days:hysterical:

Only a handful of Pak fans post here. I think many Pak fans visit ICF to have a peak but only a handful become members and post on a regular basis. To their credit, they've hardly had anything to celebrate cricket wise, so their reaction to that useless tournament was understandable. All the resulting hype about them being taken seriously, countries visiting them is all BS. They're playing at the MCG for the boxing day test; December 26th. Watching them hopping around in front of a packed colosseum is when the real fun begins. The crowd are pretty ruthless too; Australian pitches + Australian Crowds + Shytty record against Australia = Ripped to shreds on home turf; I, for my part, cannot resist being there in person, so getting things in order

:nervous::omg: dont bring in desi uncle , I will have to unleash the ultimate weapon :scooter:... BTW.. u r quiet a sport for posting ur pic and u do look good for someone born in Africa:winky:
i'm gonna get my ass whooped by Mr wicket for saying this on his threas (sowie in advance delete it if u must!) but me and daisy has an agreement that i would change my avatar back for the day as he didnt see it yesterday - he agreed to kick ass if anyone teased me for it!! :wink:
i'm gonna get my ass whooped by Mr wicket for saying this on his threas (sowie in advance delete it if u must!) but me and daisy has an agreement that i would change my avatar back for the day as he didnt see it yesterday - he agreed to kick ass if anyone teased me for it!! :wink:
:two_thumbs_up:..Better than Yuvi's pic though.. Back to the topic on hand, Zaid hamid has alleged that this was a conspiracy by RAW to defame pak in front of the cricketing world.. Proof, Younis khan speaking in english (relatively better) at the post match conference...