If Hitler was the PCB Chief

The video is a must watch. Don't miss it guys. Your work, Gambo?
AWESOME AWESOME....ohhh man that was PERFECT. Gambit did you make that bro? beautiful work to whoever did!
Yeah, I made it. The footage is from the German movie ' Downfall'. :hitler:
Oh Brilliant, your creativity really is unparalleled :hail: :hail: :hysterical: :hysterical: On a side note, I am guessing the scene was taken from Valkyrie ? Just a stab in the dark, not sure
no its from "downfall" and thats one of the finest actors on earth: Bruno Ganz.
Mein Gott, Gambit! Does your talent know no bounds? I bow before such greatness. :adore: :adore: :adore:
You are too kind Dhondy. What I do is just make inane images and videos. What you do with words, how you make them slaves to your thoughts, is something I will never be able to match. :hail:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: This is effin hilarious. This is an absolute masterpiece. What a work of genius. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

****!!! Watching it again is twice as funny!! Yousuf has defected to Kenyan Premier League!! :hysterical::hysterical: Case to be investigated by Presidential Guard!!!:hysterical::hysterical: If my bowler didn't have warts the size of Peshawar!! :laugh::laugh: Blind team timed the ball better than Afridi!! :hysterical::hysterical:

****!!! Watching it again is twice as funny!! Yousuf has defected to Kenyan Premier League!! :hysterical::hysterical: Case to be investigated by Presidential Guard!!!:hysterical::hysterical: If my bowler didn't have warts the size of Peshawar!! :laugh::laugh: Blind team timed the ball better than Afridi!! :hysterical::hysterical:
the best part is when the guy's like...uhh sir, it was a T20 game! then hitler goes...we were made for that circus!! then....those PCB guys with less then 10 criminal convictions leave the room...gold man gold

I just can't get tired of watching this video. The more I watch it, the more I laugh.:hysterical: It seems as if the guys have acted so well. The reactions, actions, tones, emotions, expressions....they match the dialogs so well that it looks like a real video. And the dialogs are so well written that it would put all Hollywood writers to shame. Just superb. What a masterpiece.:two_thumbs_up: