What are you eating now?

ludhianvi

Veg mix with some little rice + Lentil soup + milk. I realized that what i am eating is actually quite healthy, but I am eating like LOOOOOOOOOTS of it ( One BIG bowl of veggies, half bowl of soup, a glass full of milk..).. Kinda beats the point of healthy food.. :hmmm:

The best burritto I've had so far is the Moe's one. Big portion size and quite tasty too.
i personally find Moe's to be a bit dry (and a bit smaller in size, for some reason). I find Qdoba the best (out of the regular fast-food chains). Everything is perfectly cooked, and the guacamole and queso are out of this world. Chipotle is the next best, quite close to Qdoba in terms of everything.

The best burritto I've had so far is the Moe's one. Big portion size and quite tasty too.
Moes and tasty ? :nervous::nervous: People @Moes have the sandwich approach to preparing Mexican food. WHich I think is totally lame. There is much more that goes into making a good burrito than just fillin in the tortilla with chicken,rice and veggies and guacamole/sour cream/beans and rolling it together. Whenever I eat their chicken homewrecker, it feels like I am eating some huge chunk of goo.. I mean it is definitely filling but if you had good Mexican food, you wouldn't find Moes tasty. But I guess thats why they claim to be southwestern chain and not mexican :hehe:

i personally find Moe's to be a bit dry (and a bit smaller in size' date= for some reason). I find Qdoba the best (out of the regular fast-food chains). Everything is perfectly cooked, and the guacamole and queso are out of this world. Chipotle is the next best, quite close to Qdoba in terms of everything.
mannn you really seem to know your burritos :hysterical: