The Never Ending Thread

Ram

Me and my gf are childhood friends. Both our families know that we are seeing each other for the past four years but that woman ewwww:banghead: Did your accounts get activated? Mine is still under moderation.:nervous:
Arey yaar goli maar moderators ko. Mine was activated in a Giffy....Maybe ISI is watching this thread :hmmm: About ur gf's mother, just butter her yaar. Is she a southie or a northie?

I don't think its a good idea to be talking about going to mess around on another board on this site. You do know members of that site do occasionally visit this site. Surprised MODs haven't done anything about it yet. Plan your mission via PM.
:secret: anyway chill man we werent planning a major attack just a bit of mild p*ss taking! hai na sanju!!

Afridi Afridi goes to the toilet to pee Merry Merry Sultan of the pakis is he Fast Afridi fast Inzi is waiting for his turn, can't you see:toilet: Afridi spends more time than at the crease Inzi bhai doesn't look all that pleased Finally, the Sultan is out with a huge glee Inzi bhai smacks right on this knee But the Sultan hits back at Inzi bhai's bee Inzi bhai is down and the Sultan gets the crown.:king: PS: Kinda lame..will improvise tomorrow:bow:

:hysterical:

Afridi Afridi goes to the toilet to pee Merry Merry Sultan of the pakis is he Fast Afridi fast Inzi is waiting for his turn, can't you see:toilet: Afridi spends more time than at the crease Inzi bhai doesn't look all that pleased Finally, the Sultan is out with a huge glee Inzi bhai smacks right on this knee But the Sultan hits back at Inzi bhai's bee Inzi bhai is down and the Sultan gets the crown.:king: PS: Kinda lame..will improvise tomorrow:bow:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: sanju u rock man!! :nice:

Seems like it was concieved on the mighty throne.........:--D

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Just to let you know' date=' I m still poor. I bought a lottery ticket for Au$80 Million draw couple of days ago but ............ :(([/quote'] i know, i bought a ticket for the max prize of $240 million, but alas, in the end i was only lucky enough to win the $1 million regular prize :((