The Never Ending Thread

Ram

Curtly Ambrose on Carib T20 Fielder drops two easy catches on a row... Ambrose: I thought the first effort was pretty ordinary. I said to myself, "Let's give him a chance", but two in a row? That's PATHETIC. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Curtly Ambrose on Carib T20 Fielder drops two easy catches on a row... Ambrose: I thought the first effort was pretty ordinary. I said to myself, "Let's give him a chance", but two in a row? That's PATHETIC. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: The guy is a legend. His contempt for every batsman was legendary. And now even fielders?:hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: The guy is a legend. His contempt for every batsman was legendary. And now even fielders?:hysterical:
He is a commie now. He, Walsh and Dujon(?) are having a blast at Carib T20. Some funny shyte they are onto. :cantstop:

Another gem from Curtly... Fielder hits the stumps on direct and starts to celebrate (goes on a victory lap)... Curtly: Looking at him brings back the memories of a young Harper who took a brilliant catch off my bowling in Melbourne and started to run around the ground. There we were standing at the middle of the pitch, waiting for the man to return. (Poor Harper was hoping his mates would run after him, trying to catch him) :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Batman says "F C U K" Curtly: You don't need a lip reader, you know what he said. He is just frustrated." Fazeer: Curtly, Curtly..we're on a family broadcast. Prime time! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Another gem from Curtly... Fielder hits the stumps on direct and starts to celebrate (goes on a victory lap)... Curtly: Looking at him brings back the memories of a young Harper who took a brilliant catch off my bowling in Melbourne and started to run around the ground. There we were standing at the middle of the pitch, waiting for the man to return. (Poor Harper was hoping his mates would run after him, trying to catch him) :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Batman says "F C U K" Curtly: You don't need a lip reader, you know what he said. He is just frustrated." Fazeer: Curtly, Curtly..we're on a family broadcast. Prime time! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Hilarious :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Always loved his interviews. He is such a cool guy.