Which India player is it?

Tests are the pinnacle, they are what determines who is the best team. What I don't like about 20/20's are that it just takes one big innings from a player and the game is taken away from the other team. It's too fluky, you don't really get a reflection on who are the best teams. Hence Paki winning it (no offence). But this guy ahs a right to his opinion, most logically you would think it would be Yuvraj.
I agree with all you said apart from Yuvi bit. Agree anyone can have an opion. But its down to all including test fans to defend and promote the great institution of test cricket. The day we start letting attitudes like this joke r prevail the sooner the nd of tests will come. This is a slippery slope which needs to be stopped. If you are a test fan then must stand up for it. Otherwise we will be saturated with 20/20 lottery cricket. And believe me the flood of 20/20 bakwaas is coming
I agree with all you said apart from Yuvi bit. Agree anyone can have an opion. But its down to all including test fans to defend and promote the great institution of test cricket. The day we start letting attitudes like this joke r prevail the sooner the nd of tests will come. This is a slippery slope which needs to be stopped. If you are a test fan then must stand up for it. Otherwise we will be saturated with 20/20 lottery cricket. And believe me the flood of 20/20 bakwaas is coming
:hysterical::hysterical: You are sounding like one of those guys from the Lead India campaign, man! Tum chalo toh Hindustan chale :haha::haha: