Which India player is it?

Reading an article in "India Today" magazine and it stated that "A key memeber of all three current indians teams has never been shy of saying in private that he cannot be fussed with Test cricket" Which idiot is that??? Who ever it is should be hounded out of the team pronto. It must be a player who has not really delivered in tests. Yuvraj or Dhoni are my predictions! And going by him opting out of tests to play IPL my money is on our captain!

Nothing wrong with it. Just his point of view. "Who ever it is should be hounded out of the team pronto"- because he has an opinion ?? It is not necessary that every one likes test cricket- be it a player or a spectator. Maybe he just prefers ODI's and T20's. Personally, I love all the three forms of the game but some don't so what's the big deal??

Nothing wrong with it. Just his point of view. "Who ever it is should be hounded out of the team pronto"- because he has an opinion ?? It is not necessary that every one likes test cricket- be it a player or a spectator. Maybe he just prefers ODI's and T20's. Personally' date= I love all the three forms of the game but some don't so what's the big deal??
Quite right. He has an opinion and we may or may not agree with him, but we got to respect his opinion. We like test cricket, but lets face it- LOI is far more popular and some players want to invest their future in it. Nothng wrong with that.
Nothing wrong with it. Just his point of view. "Who ever it is should be hounded out of the team pronto"- because he has an opinion ?? It is not necessary that every one likes test cricket- be it a player or a spectator. Maybe he just prefers ODI's and T20's. Personally' date= I love all the three forms of the game but some don't so what's the big deal??
Quite right. He has an opinion and we may or may not agree with him' date=' but we got to respect his opinion. We like test cricket, but lets face it- LOI is far more popular and some players want to invest their future in it. Nothng wrong with that.[/quote'] Why are you guys talking like this? You obviously are not patriotic fans of test cricket and don't wear it on your sleeve. Lets hang Dhoni because DSR has never been wrong about players before.
Quite right. He has an opinion and we may or may not agree with him' date=' but we got to respect his opinion. We like test cricket, but lets face it- LOI is far more popular and some players want to invest their future in it. Nothng wrong with that.[/quote'] Precisely! :two_thumbs_up:
Why are you guys talking like this? You obviously are not patriotic fans of test cricket and don't wear it on your sleeve. Lets hang Dhoni because DSR has never been wrong about players before.
Oh yeah.....how did I forget that bit of history?:wall:

it cant be Yuvraj he has always said that he desperately wants to cement a place in Test team.my guess is Dhoni too.but its little dangerous guessing.maybe India today are making stories to gain publicity.we all know how credible these new are

it cant be Yuvraj he has always said that he desperately wants to cement a place in Test team.my guess is Dhoni too.but its little dangerous guessing.maybe India today are making stories to gain publicity.we all know how credible these new are
No India today were not making it up. Anyone who knows the publication will know its integrity. In fact they hardly discuused this, it was one sentence in a 3 page article. It was something that simply caught my eye.
No India today were not making it up. Anyone who knows the publication will know its integrity. In fact they hardly discuused this' date=' it was one sentence in a 3 page article. It was something that simply caught my eye.[/quote'] wat was the exact sentence?.maybe u misinterpreted it

So fking wht? I care less about half of my job responsibilities, but it doesn't mean i am not putting all my efforts in that part of my job. As long as this person performs on the field, then it doesn't matter if he hates that format. If he isn't performing in tests, then it is the selectors job to sack him and find a replacement. You are talking as if the cricketers are not human and cannot have an opinion on cricket.

wat was the exact sentence?.maybe u misinterpreted it
I typed it exactly as it was printed! It seems the death of test cricket is upon us. As even hardened test fans eg like many on this board seem quite happy with such attitudes and understand players not giving a dammn about tests. Its only a matter of time as evidenced by many posters. RIP tests

10 year olds growing up now are going to fully follow the attitudes currently prevelant in many players and fans (as evidenced by posters here) . The end of test cricket is here and coming. In 10 years time there simply will not be time for tests. As there will be 2 IPls a year, Champion 20/20 comp, and no doubt world cups yearly and other domestic leagues. That is why I said hound such people out. Everything must be done to presereve the great test cricket. It seems this is not possible though!

I typed it exactly as it was printed! It seems the death of test cricket is upon us. As even hardened test fans eg like many on this board seem quite happy with such attitudes and understand players not giving a dammn about tests. Its only a matter of time as evidenced by many posters. RIP tests
it is said.the glitter of Twenty20 is ruining Tests

Tests are the pinnacle, they are what determines who is the best team. What I don't like about 20/20's are that it just takes one big innings from a player and the game is taken away from the other team. It's too fluky, you don't really get a reflection on who are the best teams. Hence Paki winning it (no offence). But this guy ahs a right to his opinion, most logically you would think it would be Yuvraj.

Tests are the pinnacle, they are what determines who is the best team. What I don't like about 20/20's are that it just takes one big innings from a player and the game is taken away from the other team. It's too fluky, you don't really get a reflection on who are the best teams. Hence Paki winning it (no offence). But this guy ahs a right to his opinion, most logically you would think it would be Yuvraj.
Exactly. Test matches usually go to the team who plays better cricket over 5 days where as T20 games can be won by one team having 10 good overs
no it cant be Yuvraj,he has repeatedly said in the past that he desperastely wants to cement place in Test side coz it is pinnacle of the game