Fox and Hounds showing Ashes in USA

Couldn't believe it when i entered Fox and Hounds bar and saw on the their big screen tv, andrew strauss getting bowled by Hilfenhaus.. Cricket in usa, that too in a BAR.. damn.. this is awesome...This is supposed to be some british bar and hence they are playing ashes.

i was supposed to be working all night.. so i was reaching home and saw this bar.. so entered it.. this is only the 2nd time i have been there.. i didn't watch much.. but i was impressed and very happy not to leave but to atleast see tv on big tv screen at pub.. man cricket is such a good game.

i was supposed to be working all night.. so i was reaching home and saw this bar.. so entered it.. this is only the 2nd time i have been there.. i didn't watch much.. but i was impressed and very happy not to leave but to atleast see tv on big tv screen at pub.. man cricket is such a good game.
Thats true!!B->
Don't mean to offend anyone, but I see nothing wrong/inappropriate about this thread. Should be moved to the Chit-Chat section, that's it. If Rakhi ka Swayamvar can be discussed in there, so can this. Also, Outsider (who started the other thread) hasn't found anything wrong with this thread as he has happily posted here.
Don't mean to offend anyone' date=' but I see nothing wrong/inappropriate about this thread. Should be moved to the Chit-Chat section, that's it. If Rakhi ka Swayamvar can be discussed in there, so can this. Also, Outsider (who started the other thread) hasn't found anything wrong with this thread as he has happily posted here.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :cantstop::cantstop:
Don't mean to offend anyone' date=' but I see nothing wrong/inappropriate about this thread. Should be moved to the Chit-Chat section, that's it. If Rakhi ka Swayamvar can be discussed in there, so can this. Also, Outsider (who started the other thread) hasn't found anything wrong with this thread as he has happily posted here.[/quote'] :laugh::laugh:
Guest Hiten.
Don't mean to offend anyone' date=' but I see nothing wrong/inappropriate about this thread. Should be moved to the Chit-Chat section, that's it. If Rakhi ka Swayamvar can be discussed in there, so can this. Also, Outsider (who started the other thread) hasn't found anything wrong with this thread as he has happily posted here.[/quote']

Bear_Suicide.jpg