Feedback on ICF Magic Moments

Feedback on ICF Magic Moments  

1. 1.

• I'm loving it. MOAR!
    • Boring. End it now.
    • Good start. Can be better.

How many magic moments are we going to do? And will 2-3 articles be up daily?
Lots. No real cap on it yet as I'm sure everyone has a lot to contribute and I'd rather have a really interesting and diverse range of pieces for guests and members to read and enjoy as opposed to capping it to 50 'best' ones. I don't expect 2-3 will be up daily in the long run, now that the section is off with a Sehwag-esque flying start I expect it'll settle down (as the writers also won't have the time to add pieces daily) to maybe 2-3 per week in the future.
^^ Someone might cover it. But stupid comments like that aren't gonna help. Hitting someone on the helmet isn't really a magic moment, I know there aren't many in Pakistani cricket, but do you really have to try so hard?
Obvs not a magic moment, but deep down every FAST bowler would love to hit someone on the helmet with a bouncer especially with someone like Tendulkar, if India produced a genuine quick you'd get the same feeling, some indian guy over here would understand, the one with thompson in his signature
Guest Hiten.
can their not be pakistani icf moments' date=' like miandads last ball six instead of misbahs last ball choke, shoaib hitting tendulkar (on the helmet) rather than tendu hitting/[b']edging akthar for 6 in 03
Where did you get that idea from ? I guess you didn't have the heart to see the game highlights and notice what Ramiz mia had to say about that shot. I'll quote him for you
Well..whatta aaaa Hit....Shoaib Akhtar fast and furious allowing the aaa batsman that width and Sachin Tendulkar has cashed in on it big time. That's gone away in a flash ..that is cricket at its best he made to stretch him...really hats off to middling that one
Obviously Ramiz does not know his cricket :wall:. About your post over non-Indian magic moments.. Give our writers some time and they'll surely pen down some really magical moment which are not related to Indian cricket. As a starter, I guess we'll have to stick with Indian magic moments to attract more readers. P.S: Thank you for not asking to write a synopsis over Afridi's 'air kiss' to Kallis et al....because that is NOT a magical moment. Sorry to break your heart
can their not be pakistani icf moments' date=' like miandads last ball six instead of misbahs last ball choke, shoaib hitting tendulkar (on the helmet) rather than tendu hitting/edging akthar for 6 in 03[/quote'] Why don't you write about some good Pakistani moments - we'll make sure to put it up if it captures a good cricketing moment. We can help out with editing etc. if needed.
Why don't you write about some good Pakistani moments - we'll make sure to put it up if it captures a good cricketing moment. We can help out with editing etc. if needed.
:haha: lmao do ureally think this paki nigguh afrididi can even string 2 sentences 2gether
Guest Hiten.
:haha: lmao do ureally think this paki nigguh afrididi can even string 2 sentences 2gether
No offence, but neither can you string '2 sentences 2gether' in a graceful manner. Quit it already FFS
No offence' date=' but neither can you string '2 sentences 2gether' in a graceful manner. Quit it already FFS[/quote'] :cantstop:
Max_Cady was one of the most prolific' date=' popular, and funny posters ICF has ever seen before he went the MOAR route after he left home to get some liquor.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: