Mohit Sharma blasts 230 from 88 deliveries

Another Sharma is here.. http://www.indianexpress.com/news/Mohit-s-vital-stats--230-off-88-balls/491845/ This ground is rite near my house in India. I have played here. It's not very big but still a decent size cricket field.
At a ground near my home around 20 years ago I scored 150 odd off of around 35-40 balls. You see the ground had an open well and a wall on one portion of its periphery and the 'law' on playing at the ground was if the ball hit the wall or the well fulltoss it was a 6 or on a it was a 4.Also the well and wall were around 50 feet closer to the pitch. So some of us on-side players milked it for all we could get.

Macj.. this is club cricket of delhi.. Not like grounds next to your house gully, where you call bunty, chintoo, sonu to come and play and let the the guy who owns the bat, to bat first. Sonat cricket club is a very famous cricket club of Delhi and their games take place on this ground.. Mostly all club cricket of Delhi. all that said, not trying to make a big deal out of this news. This is a cricket related news and hence the reason why i opted to create a thread on this topic.

Macj.. this is club cricket of delhi.. Not like grounds next to your house gully' date= where you call bunty, chintoo, sonu to come and play and let the the guy who owns the bat, to bat first. Sonat cricket club is a very famous cricket club of Delhi and their games take place on this ground.. Mostly all club cricket of Delhi. all that said, not trying to make a big deal out of this news. This is a cricket related news and hence the reason why i opted to create a thread on this topic.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Macj.. this is club cricket of delhi.. Not like grounds next to your house gully, where you call bunty, chintoo, sonu to come and play and let the the guy who owns the bat, to bat first. Sonat cricket club is a very famous cricket club of Delhi and their games take place on this ground.. Mostly all club cricket of Delhi. all that said, not trying to make a big deal out of this news. This is a cricket related news and hence the reason why i opted to create a thread on this topic.
Ah ok brother I stand corrected, but hammering those Chintoos and Bunties did give me immense pleasure.