Teach driving

Desi Cartman

Come on Desi man' date=' [b']I see 80+ year old grandfathers and grandmothers driving fearlessly on interstates. Don’t you think your wife is capable of handling the traffic? You’re afraid of allowing your missues take charge of the wheel because in some small ways, you don’t think she’s capable of safe driving. Just put that thought aside, show faith in her driving abilities and give her the car.
Of course they drive fearlessly.....fear is for others on the street. But since there are so many women on the streets already, one more could do no more harm. Besides, I have seen some women drive quite well.

DK, Do you drive regularly and large distances? Say, several hundred miles over a month? If so, you'll know women drivers (old in particular) and the overaggressive speedstars in the fast lane trying to go 90 mph are the biggest pains in the ass on the road.
I think the over cautious suckers going at speed limit on fast lane suck the biggest ass. :eyedance::eyedance: Some of them are stubborn, some plain retarded. Also, 2 trucks racing alongside each other are also irritating.

Guest Hiten.

My dad too was very nervous when I got my licence 6 years ago. He would (try to) slam the breaks hard while seating on the passenger side (of course the break on his side :haha:). He would chip in his advices at every traffic light, which I nodded to. But the more I drove him, he learned to relax himself and enjoy his Kishore Kumar songs.

Come on Desi man' date=' I see 80+ year old grandfathers and grandmothers driving fearlessly on interstates. Don’t you think your wife is capable of handling the traffic? You’re afraid of allowing your missues take charge of the wheel because in some small ways, you don’t think she’s capable of safe driving. Just put that thought aside, show faith in her driving abilities and give her the car.[/quote'] As I mentioned in the OP, I get scared/uncomfortable if someone else is driving. It doesnt matter if that driver is 20 yrs old or 65 , male or a female. I have this fear and Im trying to overcome that. I want my wife to drive as it will make her life easy and more comfortable. My main problem is the trust in another driver, I feel scared and maybe its just anxiety. I dont have any problem with women drivers. infact, do you know that insurance is cheaper for women drivers & they are less likely to cause an accident ?

Guest Hiten.
As I mentioned in the OP, I get scared/uncomfortable if someone else is driving. It doesnt matter if that driver is 20 yrs old or 65 , male or a female. I have this fear and Im trying to overcome that. I want my wife to drive as it will make her life easy and more comfortable. My main problem is the trust in another driver, I feel scared and maybe its just anxiety. I dont have any problem with women drivers. infact, do you know that insurance is cheaper for women drivers & they are less likely to cause an accident ?
To be honest, I would hate to drive if you are with me. I get easily worked up if the passenger with me is not confident about my driving. I'd ask you to take the public transit or walk your way home :finger:. A suggestion for you would be, don't sit besides bhabhiji, instead go sit on the backseat with your mp3 player and listen to music without paying attention on the roads. Once you get used to her driving and her consent of you sitting beside her you can hop in the front :--D

I think the over cautious suckers going at speed limit on fast lane suck the biggest ass. :eyedance::eyedance: Some of them are stubborn, some plain retarded.
Also really fking annoying. If you want to go the slow scenic way TAKE THE SLOW LANE. The problem is that most drivers are oblivious to traffic around them and there are a lot of idiots who are happy to go 60 mph in a lane where EVERYONE else is going 70-75, and others who'll be morons and try and rush at 90+ when others are doing 70ish, then start tailgating and driving overaggressively.