How many languages do u speak!

cндябеяs

How many languages do u speak!  

1. 1.

• 6+

Telugu, English, Hindu. Dakhni - I understand it pretty well but I can't speak. :P
If you can speak Hindi , Urdu isnt that much harder to understand and Dakhni is just a dialect of the standard register.

Hindi - Angerji - Punjabi and can understand Himachali ... PS: Urdu = Hindi ... except for writing
Actually Urdu = Hindvi = Hindustani = Khariboli - the dialect spoken by the masses in the UP belt till Independence, was the standard spoken tongue of this languge. After Independence Hindi was cleansed of Urdu and Persian words and important words pertaining to governmental functions were taken from Sanskrit replacing the Persian ones. For e.g. a Hindi scholar would never say 'fikur' (worry) rather he would use 'chinta', or would never be seen writing 'zameen' or 'mulk' rather he'd use 'dharti' and 'desh' respectively.

If you can speak Hindi ' date=' Urdu isnt that much harder to understand and Dakhni is just a dialect of the standard register.[/quote'] I am talking about the hyderabadi lingo which even many urdu speakers might fail to understand. :--D