East India Company - The Game

Rajiv

What is their obsession with india?????
Yup. They should know better. If the English had not conquered India to establish their colonies, we would not have learned cricket. As a result, Yuvraj Singh would not have learned cricket. Thus poor Chris Broad would not have been humiliated with six sixes in an over. Now they have to just take it silently.:bumsmack:

Are there no games wer indians kick some english ass???
Hmm... 1. Cricket Games. 2. Street Fighter - Dhalsim (the most popular Indian video game character lol) 3. Age Of Empires 3 : Asian Dynasties - you can play as India Well that's off the top of my head.. :cantstop:

Civilization IV - Its a strategy game in which you build a civilization from scratch. If you choose Indian dynasty' date=' your people will speak hindi in the likes of "what do you want me to do" in hindi.[/quote'] that seems intresting zap.....is it better than asian dynasties?didnt like that game in particular........

that seems intresting zap.....is it better than asian dynasties?didnt like that game in particular........
I wouldnt know. I am not a fan of Strategy games and i only played CIV 4 (and only demo) because i've heard of all the great random funny/awesome moments this game had. Played it for about an hour and gave up. But if you are into AOE, you might like this. The demo is freely available on the net. Try it. I also remember seeing Ghandi in the game.