Pakistani student breaks electrical door

Guest gaurav_indian

He may not know how that door works' date=' but why did he make the dash? What a foolish thing to do. I am sure he must be quite badly hurt from the impact.[/quote'] Maybe he thought it has movement sensors which can only detect faster moving bodies. He underestimated its sensitivity and overestimated its speed of opening. :dontknow:

The first time I ever faced an automatic door was in a hotel in India when i was a small kid. I was not sure how to approach it and I too did not have anyone else to observe before entering it. Unlike that guy, I approached it with snail pace to gauge at what distance it detects me and opens and then the next time I was lot more confident to pass through it. :icflove:

I am intrigued at the knowledge that Pakistan has automatic doors. :hehe:
He probably thought that GOD opened the door and it was the gate to heaven. He just wanted to make sure he got in even if GOD closed the door.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

The Indian flag is quite prominently displayed above the notice board' date=' at least the colors are conspicuously Indian albeit probably a Muslim college.[/quote'] Nope. Thats patched onto the video by the guy who uploaded it on youtube. The same "flag" is displayed besides his profile on youtube. Watch closely, it suddenly appears right at the beginning of the vid.

I am amazed. He probably came into the building through that door. How could he possibly not know how the door works' date=' when he is leaving the building?[/quote'] When he entered there might have been many people entering before him. The door being already opened, he might not have noticed it and just walked in. :hatsoff: