Is this the cheapest deal for calling India from US?

Nova

Raza.com is offering 1000 minutes (16 hours 40 minutes) for $10 (plus $2.99 service charge) so that comes upto $13. The effective rate is 1.3 cents per minute and minutes never expire and no maintenance fees. This is the cheapest rate I have seen. Anything cheaper than this? Comments? P.S. The deal is for all mobile phones anywhere in India, and major cities for landlines. I am not advertising...so don't take it that way.

Pingo.com 2.95¢ to India + Get $10 free calling Card + 50% Off on Wednesdays + Extra 15% off Coupon **HOT**Free $10 Calls** # 2.95¢ to India + Plus 200 Free Minutes to call India # Receive 15% Off on $20+ Orders w/Coupon code dealofa (Ends 09/30 - Valid to new customers) # Get $10 free calling Card Plus 50% off Rates on Wed. for the next 2 Months! # Fantastic Rates on Domestic and International Calls and Access from 35 Countries! # Pingo Business: Manage Your Companies International Calls # Pingo's Affordable Small Business Calling Card Plan.

Metro Pcs is the cheapest to call india Basic Plan $30.00 Unlimited International Calling Plan $5.00 $35.00 Mo
This plan is only good for metro cities like Boston, LA, NY. Chicago...etc. For smaller cities the price goes up and calling plans to India do not cover mobile phones...only land lines in India..so not useful for me :(

For $24.99 plus taxes - Vonage is now offering unlimited calls (well..it's 5000 minutes per month) to landlines and cellular in India, which includes local & long distance in the US. Allvoi is also offering some similar plans. P.S. High speed internet connection is needed :D