How will England celebrate winning Ashes again?

lol.. OPEN TOP BUS PARADE LASTING A WHOLE WEEK TOURING THE COUNTRY. I seem to find this win a little weird. Every time England lose (ODI/Test series) they say - 'we're preparing for the Ashes'. Last time in 2007, the reality was exposed but this time they have somehow won it and unknowingly justified the stupid reason that they always give! :haha:

Hey if an Indian team could fit into Ravi Shastri's Audi in 1985... maybe an English team could fit in Prior's Porsche and give him something else to brag about behind the stumps. And as Rob Key hasn't been picked for the side there might be a way to squeeze everyone in and on it! (Unless Prior's been feeding everyone jellybeans.

Guest Hiten.
Hey if an Indian team could fit into Ravi Shastri's Audi in 1985... maybe an English team could fit in Prior's Porsche and give him something else to brag about behind the stumps. And as Rob Key hasn't been picked for the side there might be a way to squeeze everyone in and on it! (Unless Prior's been feeding everyone jellybeans.
How about Tendulkar's Opel Astra (Sharjah Tourney 98) ? :giggle:

Symmo usually has had a few at any given point in time, so not that big a deal. Turns up hammered the morning of an ODI v. Bangladesh? Done. Turns up hammered in a bar brawl? Yup. Drunk off his **** when on a radio show to talk cricket? Check. Hammered once again in the World T20 and kicked off the tour? Wasn't that 2 months ago? :--D

Guest Gunner
This. So much so that I have been secretly rooting for the Aussies (but also hoping Ponting fails in every innings...)
Your wish might still come true my son. One must always find hilarity in English misfortunes.:winky: