Pay to be coached by Tendulkar

How much would you pay to be coached by Sachin Tendulkar for a day? Hopefully quite a bit since it will all go to charity for underprivileged children. “I will spend time with the guy who auctions generously, I don't want kanjoos [miserly] people,” Tendulkar told Daily News & Analysis. But Tendulkar said bids would be measured by the passion with which people gave and not just the amount. The idea to organise the charity event, Tendulkar said, came after his daughter Sara decided to spend her last birthday organising a fair for underprivileged children in a Mumbai suburb. “She felt good and I was extremely proud of her,” Tendulkar said. “What goes on in-between those ears in that small head is what matters, and I know she's on the right track.” Time to dig in to your pockets to learn how to mess with Shane Warne’s mind. come on everyone empty your pockets and send it my way. I'll video tape the coaching and upload it here :two_thumbs_up: see it works out well for everyone. Get sending the money