Are you ever ashamed to be an Indian cricket supporter?

MSDhoni

Like what precisely?
I have seen captains and former captains Dhoni and Ganguly trying to claim catches that bounced at least 2 inches in front of them. Also Sharma giving sends off to people all the time. I have seen Harbhajan racially racially vilify Australia players, and then carry on like a comeplete fool when he dismissesed Ponting (and then later on in that match we accuse Australians of over celebrating?), not to mention slapping his team mate. Then Sreesanth carries on like a 12 year old when he finally removes Symonds, who by that time had already scored 100. On top of this the crowds then get involved with racist taunts towards players. We carry on like girls when a few umpiring decisions go against us and threaten to abandon the tour and seem to forget so many other things that went on in that game. Harby get clean bowled and then stand his ground and then swear at Kevin Pieterson. In the Sydney test Ganguly smashed his bat on to the pitch like a petulant child when he was dismissed in the first innings. He stonewalled and didn’t walk after being dismissed in the second innings. Kumble refused to shake the umpires hands after the game, poor sportsmanship in anyone’s estimation as despite their poor performance they are entitled to still being provided with a modicum of respect and decency by the captain of the opposition (Symonds shook Harbajhan’s hand after the game). So even though all this nonsense happened in the same text (on top of this the racism was mentioned earlier), we still find the need to call Australian's cheats? Based on what? Ponting took a catch earlier in the match but said he wasn't sure whether it carried and allowed the batsmen to go on, yet we have the guts to say that we were playing in the right spirit, and Australia wasn't? When things don't go our way we burn effogies of umpires and players, instead of looking at where we went wrong Have we forgotten about the incessant appealing from Indian teams when games were played on our soil in front of sympathetic national umpires. Do you not remember the appeals for anything that came close to a pad and the trigger happy umpires? (esp in the case of Ponting, where ppl had a go at him for appealing for things which wern't out) Of course, you could list a lot of things which Australia have done wrong over the years, or with a lot of teams for that matter. But, what I'm saying is that I don't believe Australia can be considered as worse then India when it comes to cheating. If we we were ranked say 3rd or 4th for the past 10-15 years I don't think we would get labelled as such.
Nobody has acknowledged anything...Inidans as a rule do not cheat. Their way of playing cricket is the way game was meant to be played. The fact remains that the CA knew their team was bunch of cheaters..hence they gave in to BCCI's demands and reprimanded their own players.. if they were indeed blameless why else would they balk when we threatened to quit the tour? Why not let India go ahead and expose them? The fact is umpiring bias was happening for a long time in Aus..Holding even made a note of in commbox the previous summer. Full crfedit to the Indian team for standing up against the Aussies. And about the racially abuse part..Symonds gave statement in a court of law that he may have heard wrong and jumed the gun..right? furthermore the Kiwi judge even asked pointed out to the ******* that it was his fault for getting involved in what was an exchange between Lee and Harby.
Symo went in looking for trouble. Look at what that guy has been up to, the way he has disrespected his own team mates. His word isn't worth much.
Symo went in looking for trouble. Look at what that guy has been up to' date=' the way he has disrespected his own team mates. His word isn't worth much.[/quote'] Symo and Harbajan strike me as similar characters to be honest with you. Except for the alcohol part of course.
I have seen captains and former captains Dhoni and Ganguly trying to claim catches that bounced at least 2 inches in front of them. Also Sharma giving sends off to people all the time. You make it sound like they were the 1st people to ever do that. I remember Ponting doing that and when he was challenged, he started behaving like a spoiled brat. Those aren't the easiest catches to take, because you tend to look away just in case you miss it, the ball will smack your face OMG Sharma gave Symonds a send off because, Symonds the cocky pr.ick still felt like saying something after being bowled out. Again bowlers have been doing that since the days of W G Grace I have seen Harbhajan racially racially vilify Australia players, and then carry on like a comeplete fool when he dismissesed Ponting (and then later on in that match we accuse Australians of over celebrating?), not to mention slapping his team mate. You have no proof, case was taken to a judge and dismissed. Looking at Symonds character he was probably BSing anyway. Then Sreesanth carries on like a 12 year old when he finally removes Symonds, who by that time had already scored 100. On top of this the crowds then get involved with racist taunts towards players. 100% agree and I'm sure most Indian fans would agree he needs to be taught some more lessons. Lets go back to Sharjah '98 when Fleming removed Tendulkar.... We carry on like girls when a few umpiring decisions go against us and threaten to abandon the tour and seem to forget so many other things that went on in that game. Few decisions? Bucknor has been giving poor decisions against India for a long long time, I'm sure someone here could provide you with quite a few examples. Those 'few' decisions changed the result of the match and the series Harby get clean bowled and then stand his ground and then swear at Kevin Pieterson. Can't really defend it, only thing I could say he couldn't believe he got bowled from there, probably thought he had his stumps covered. In the Sydney test Ganguly smashed his bat on to the pitch like a petulant child when he was dismissed in the first innings. He stonewalled and didn’t walk after being dismissed in the second innings. To tell you the truth, I don't fully remember that incident, but again you make it sound like its the 1st time it has happened. And it shows he is angry with himself for getting out. Second innings, he probably stood his ground because he was NOT OUT Kumble refused to shake the umpires hands after the game, poor sportsmanship in anyone’s estimation as despite their poor performance they are entitled to still being provided with a modicum of respect and decency by the captain of the opposition (Symonds shook Harbajhan’s hand after the game). So even though all this nonsense happened in the same text (on top of this the racism was mentioned earlier), we still find the need to call Australian's cheats? Based on what? Ponting took a catch earlier in the match but said he wasn't sure whether it carried and allowed the batsmen to go on, yet we have the guts to say that we were playing in the right spirit, and Australia wasn't? Would you shake the hand of the person who ****ed you in the ass? I agree it was poor sportsmanship, but I guess emotions took over, as its been mentioned India have a poor away record and when victory is snatched away from you like that, you are not going to be pleased Ponting didn't do ****, don't even get me started on the scum S.O.B. When things don't go our way we burn effogies of umpires and players, instead of looking at where we went wrong They are some retarded people who do that. Anyway its happened before where the media pay people to do that, just so they can improve their ratings. Have we forgotten about the incessant appealing from Indian teams when games were played on our soil in front of sympathetic national umpires. Do you not remember the appeals for anything that came close to a pad and the trigger happy umpires? (esp in the case of Ponting, where ppl had a go at him for appealing for things which wern't out) LOL you're complaining about trigger happy umpires after playing down the Sydney episode. :haha: Of course, you could list a lot of things which Australia have done wrong over the years, or with a lot of teams for that matter. But, what I'm saying is that I don't believe Australia can be considered as worse then India when it comes to cheating. If we we were ranked say 3rd or 4th for the past 10-15 years I don't think we would get labelled as such.
But why now? What made him troll now? Its been a while since India played the aussies? Is it the ashes effect? :haha:
Yes, it is. Also, we have left them with scars forever. They are scared of India. And yet again, a fraud cheating Aussie got pwned by Indians in this thread.

You make it sound like they were the 1st people to ever do that. I remember Ponting doing that and when he was challenged, he started behaving like a spoiled brat. Those aren't the easiest catches to take, because you tend to look away just in case you miss it, the ball will smack your face OMG Sharma gave Symonds a send off because, Symonds the cocky pr.ick still felt like saying something after being bowled out. Again bowlers have been doing that since the days of W G Grace Those aren't my exact words buddy.. And read my bit at the bottom, where I clearly stated that you could list a lot of things Aussies did wrong over the years.. You have no proof, case was taken to a judge and dismissed. Looking at Symonds character he was probably BSing anyway. I doubt he would of carried on like that had he not said anything. Maaki may mean something else, but it sounds similar to monkey. Anyway been there, discussed that. It was more to do with the part after that! where he carries on after dismissing a batsmen then aussies get blamed for over celebrating. as well as the slapping incident. 100% agree and I'm sure most Indian fans would agree he needs to be taught some more lessons. Lets go back to Sharjah '98 when Fleming removed Tendulkar.... mhmmm Few decisions? Bucknor has been giving poor decisions against India for a long long time, I'm sure someone here could provide you with quite a few examples. Those 'few' decisions changed the result of the match and the series Fair enough. But some of the decisions Kursten whatever his name is made against Aussies were fairly bad too. To tell you the truth, I don't fully remember that incident, but again you make it sound like its the 1st time it has happened. And it shows he is angry with himself for getting out. Second innings, he probably stood his ground because he was NOT OUT Again, it's not me who said this. It's the 1st post of the thread. I could not be bothered to re-write it out. Fair enough though, on the not out part. Would you shake the hand of the person who ****ed you in the ass? I agree it was poor sportsmanship, but I guess emotions took over, as its been mentioned India have a poor away record and when victory is snatched away from you like that, you are not going to be pleased Ponting didn't do ****, don't even get me started on the scum S.O.B. I would actually. For example I played a game on the weekend (semi), should of had a few penalties go my way, they didn't, but at the end of the game I still shook the refs hand (i did cringe though to be fair). The players I have most respect for are ones like Sangakarra, Ghilchrist, Tendulkar. Sanga got out after a 190 odd score, wrongfully, but at the end of the game went up to the umpire and said not to worry about it. Gilly and Tendulkar strike me as similar people. Umpires don't make mistakes on purpose (at least you would hope not) They are some retarded people who do that. Anyway its happened before where the media pay people to do that, just so they can improve their ratings. Fair enough, I'm just pointing out some of the things said, which I think were valid. LOL you're complaining about trigger happy umpires after playing down the Sydney episode. Sure, Sydney we had a lot of luck, but over the years I'm sure India have had many games where they got lucky, never has there been such a big deal made over an umpire's performance then Bucknor's. Still people are talking about it. Also, please remember I did not write all of this.

I have been supporting the Indian cricket team for almost 10 years now, but there are so many times where I am ashamed of the behaviour of our team.
But still they cant beat Ponting
I have seen captains and former captains Dhoni and Ganguly trying to claim catches that bounced at least 2 inches in front of them. Also Sharma giving sends off to people all the time.
I have seen Captain and V captain of Aus do the same
I have seen Harbhajan racially racially vilify Australia players, and then carry on like a comeplete fool when he dismissesed Ponting (and then later on in that match we accuse Australians of over celebrating?), not to mention slapping his team mate.
This was an allegation but McGrath did call sri lankans "Black ****s" ?
Then Sreesanth carries on like a 12 year old when he finally removes Symonds, who by that time had already scored 100. On top of this the crowds then get involved with racist taunts towards players.
He is an idiot .. i'll give you this one
We carry on like girls when a few umpiring decisions go against us and threaten to abandon the tour and seem to forget so many other things that went on in that game.
Ponting and warne argue with the umpire at every decesion which doesnt go their way
I have seen Dravid ball tamper, Dhoni use gloves that were illegally big, Harby get clean bowled and then stand his ground and then swear at Kevin Pieterson.
Dravid was using the saliva .. if u think all fielders have the white cream to protect their skin or if they like lollies and gums that they chew all the time then u dont know shyt about what happens on the field.
I have seen Gavaskar get an LBW decision against him and storm off the field and take players with him.
He still didnt get down to the level of bowling under arm .. btw it was all sorted out in 2 mins
In the Sydney test Ganguly smashed his bat on to the pitch like a petulant child when he was dismissed in the first innings. He stonewalled and didn’t walk after being dismissed in the second innings. Again Harby inappropriately patted Brett Lee on the buttocks. Kumble refused to shake the umpires hands after the game, poor sportsmanship in anyone’s estimation as despite their poor performance they are entitled to still being provided with a modicum of respect and decency by the captain of the opposition (Symonds shook Harbajhan’s hand after the game). So even though all this nonsense happened in the same text (on top of this the racism was mentioned earlier), we still find the need to call Australian's cheats? Based on what? Ponting took a catch earlier in the match but said he wasn't sure whether it carried and allowed the batsmen to go on, yet we have the guts to say that we were playing in the right spirit, and Australia wasn't?
I dont have time to post the whole ram kahani .. we all know what happened and even aussies were pissed off the way Ponting's men behaved.
When things don't go our way we burn effogies of umpires and players, instead of looking at where we went wrong.
Yes some morons do that ... some moron also threatened Ponting parents in case u didnt know
Then we refuse to take drug tests, what have we got to hide?
S warne took drugs and he played for Aus Asif & Akhtar play for Pak Dale Styen plays for Saf ...
We doctor pictures depending on our position in series.
Of course Adelaide pitch for the 4th test between Aus-India wasnt supposed to a pitch tailor made for a draw.. of course there is no reason that India almost always played in Brisbane first ... of course its just us
Have we forgotten about the incessant appealing from Indian teams when games were played on our soil in front of sympathetic national umpires. Do you not remember the appeals for anything that came close to a pad and the trigger happy umpires?
Lol .. I guess u have never seen Warne-McGrath-Gilly-Ponting appeal
On top of this because the BCCI controls the game, they are able to bully the ICC and get what they want when things don't go their way.
Not really but when 85% of the money comes from India then yes India does have a lot of say
When we are beaten we can never accept that we were beaten by the better team and must blame umpires and accuse others of cheating.
well bucknor did screw up .. I guess u didnt read what aussie press was printing at that time
Look am I a true Indian supporter but really sometimes our behaviour really pisses me off. Does anyone else feel the same?
yes but I also feel sad when others cross the line Yeh dil maangay more ? dude no one is 100% clean

For every incident you saw an Indian doing, there have at least 5x previous precedents set by OZ and as far as sledging by Harbhajan, the same or worse is said by most oz teams on a regular basis. On the other hand, while most incidents by indians or other asian teams get attention and punishment sometimes, the ozs are labeled as competitive. But hey, keep whinging, why stop now.

For every incident you saw an Indian doing' date=' there have at least 5x previous precedents set by OZ and as far as sledging by Harbhajan, the same or worse is said by most oz teams on a regular basis. On the other hand, while most incidents by indians or other asian teams get attention and punishment sometimes, the ozs are labeled as competitive. But hey, keep whinging, why stop now.[/quote'] lol all teams do it ..I have seen Ind- Eng -Pak- S L - SAF all get away with a lot of stuff
Desi you forget about 'future captain' Clarke calling Gayle a 2nd class citizen
:giggle: on a serious note , all teams have couple of morons except pak (they have more than couple :cantstop:) I have seen all teams trying to put pressure on the umpire , all home teams prepare a track that suits the home team , every team has had a cheat , sledger ... Its everywhere. PS: lol at this wanna be Aussie :hysterical: