Who Would You Rather Play?

BA.NBT

lol....just few wins of late and you guys think you rule the cricket world....in terms of cricketing skills that is :haha: go teach your new generation how to play short deliveries then talk about dominance, b/c Sachin, Laxman and Dravid won't be there after 3/4 years.
Exactly which post are you replying to?
lol....just few wins of late and you guys think you rule the cricket world....in terms of cricketing skills that is :haha: go teach your new generation how to play short deliveries then talk about dominance, b/c Sachin, Laxman and Dravid won't be there after 3/4 years.
I would the newer bunch over someone like the binary man Inzi when we are touring Aus.
Pakistan because of the high quality fast bowling they bring in test cricket.
I don't think so. TBH I think Pakistanis still look forward to playing India, but India-Pakistan rivalry has lost it's charm for us Indians. I enjoy India-Australia and India-SA matches far more than the Indian-Pakistan matches.
I don't think so. TBH I think Pakistanis still look forward to playing India' date='[b'] but India-Pakistan rivalry has lost it's charm for us Indians. I enjoy India-Australia and India-SA matches far more than the Indian-Pakistan matches.
Wonder why Ishant Sharma called the practise match in 20/20 WC as a real game and it had more spectators than semi final * final.:giggle:
Guest Gunner
Wonder why Ishant Sharma called the practise match in 20/20 WC as a real game and it had more spectators than semi final * final.:giggle:
I remember a certain Pakistani Captain in England 99 on his country's world cup encounter with India refer to it as a practice game and so on.....:giggle::giggle:, perhaps Ishant didn't want to tempt fate....:--D
Still remains an interesting contest given the rivalry of the two nations. But in cricketing terms, nothing close to an India-Australia or India-SA one.
I remember a certain Pakistani Captain in England 99 on his country's world cup encounter with India refer to it as a practice game and so on.....:giggle::giggle:' date=' perhaps Ishant didn't want to tempt fate....:--D[/quote'] Ah, that was interesting. And that Pakistani captain was red faced when Shastri asked on the toss in the next game "No more practice matches?"
Still remains an interesting contest given the rivalry of the two nations. But in cricketing terms, nothing close to an India-Australia or India-SA one.
Ind/Aus have a good sporting rivalry but its not even close to Pak/Ind games. Comparing Ind/SA games with Pak is rubbish because against SA,Iindia matches are usually one sided except in India.