Forbes: The Worlds Highest Earning Cricketers

I remember the days Srinath getting a lift from my friend to play for domestic match. Infact at one point Srinath had to push the bike to get it started. These guys are really lucky to play in this era. Someone like Rohit' date=' Ishant are already milliionaires.[/quote'] True say, How things have changed! 30 years earlier, even being the BEST cricketer of the country didn’t get you anywhere. 20 years earlier, if you were the best of the best (Gavaskar, Kapil etc), you got a lot of fame and some reasonable amount of money. 10 years ago, you need to be an Indian cricket and only a reasonable one at that (Prasad, Joshi, Ramesh etc), to be earn fame and fortune. Now, you need to be related in some possible way to Indian cricket, whether in the international level or through IPL (say a Gony), to be recognized and earn lots of money.
I remember reading a story somewhere how Azharruddin once got a bicycle as a MOM reward and how happy he was because now he did not have to spend money to go to places to play matches.
:hysterical: couldnt stop laughing,a bicycle as MoM:hysterical:
Our cricketers are rocking. :dance:
Nothing to get excited about other's earnings? cricket is about the sport and right now your team isn't performing.. (knocked out early in the T20, struggled to beat west indies then got saved by the rain abandoned 4th match, which they could of equalled it 2-2, they can earn billions but what good it is, if they disgrace their fans?
Nothing to get excited about other's earnings? cricket is about the sport and right now your team isn't performing.. (knocked out early in the T20' date=' struggled to beat west indies then got saved by the rain abandoned 4th match, which they could of equalled it 2-2, they can earn billions but what good it is, if they disgrace their fans?[/quote'] Do you guys only talk about T20???Lottery cricket..........simple jealousy thatz what it is.....our team is certainly performing better than yours......just go and check the facts for last 2 years.....it is miles better than that.....you cricketers your board cant even earn quarter of that..........so simple case of sour grapes
Nothing to get excited about other's earnings? cricket is about the sport and right now your team isn't performing.. (knocked out early in the T20' date=' struggled to beat west indies then got saved by the rain abandoned 4th match, which they could of equalled it 2-2, they can earn billions but what good it is, if they disgrace their fans?[/quote'] Indian team is struggling ? Where have you been watching the Indian games, mate ? India struggled in t20 (well and truly accepted) but when did we fail to make a false impression in WI tour ? The 4th game you talk about was rained out when WI were struggling at 27/1 in 7.3 overs...how were India "saved" by rain ? Obviously the game could have been a low-scoring thriller or India might have cruised past the low target or even yet WI might have scored 400+ runs and beaten India by a huge margin.......so where exactly did you get the idea of us being saved by the rain ? India were leading the series 2-1 before the 4th ODI and this is why we won the ODI as 4th odi was rained off. So we deserved to win the series. And for your concerns about our cricketers earning billions and "disgracing fans", I would not bother posting our recent records against all the test playing nations and would suggest you to check the rankings by IndianInternational Cricket Council (ICC). Shouldn't you be disgraced by your team's antics both on-field and off the field ? Your fast bowlers involving in doping scandals, dancing on the pitch, continuous sacking of PCB staff, getting beaten black and blue in tests and ODI's in SL et al ?
Indian team is struggling ? Where have you been watching the Indian games, mate ? India struggled in t20 (well and truly accepted) but when did we fail to make a false impression in WI tour ? The 4th game you talk about was rained out when WI were struggling at 27/1 in 7.3 overs...how were India "saved" by rain ? Obviously the game could have been a low-scoring thriller or India might have cruised past the low target or even yet WI might have scored 400+ runs and beaten India by a huge margin.......so where exactly did you get the idea of us being saved by the rain ? India were leading the series 2-1 before the 4th ODI and this is why we won the ODI as 4th odi was rained off. So we deserved to win the series. And for your concerns about our cricketers earning billions and "disgracing fans", I would not bother posting our recent records against all the test playing nations and would suggest you to check the rankings by IndianInternational Cricket Council (ICC). Shouldn't you be disgraced by your team's antics both on-field and off the field ? Your fast bowlers involving in doping scandals, dancing on the pitch, continuous sacking of PCB staff, getting beaten black and blue in tests and ODI's in SL et al ?
Save your energy for something more worthwhile my friend. He’s just here to provoke people.
Indian team is struggling ? Where have you been watching the Indian games, mate ? India struggled in t20 (well and truly accepted) but when did we fail to make a false impression in WI tour ? The 4th game you talk about was rained out when WI were struggling at 27/1 in 7.3 overs...how were India "saved" by rain ? Obviously the game could have been a low-scoring thriller or India might have cruised past the low target or even yet WI might have scored 400+ runs and beaten India by a huge margin.......so where exactly did you get the idea of us being saved by the rain ? India were leading the series 2-1 before the 4th ODI and this is why we won the ODI as 4th odi was rained off. So we deserved to win the series. And for your concerns about our cricketers earning billions and "disgracing fans", I would not bother posting our recent records against all the test playing nations and would suggest you to check the rankings by IndianInternational Cricket Council (ICC). Shouldn't you be disgraced by your team's antics both on-field and off the field ? Your fast bowlers involving in doping scandals, dancing on the pitch, continuous sacking of PCB staff, getting beaten black and blue in tests and ODI's in SL et al ?
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I cant believe u wrote all these for tht post..... :fail:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I cant believe u wrote all these for tht post..... :fail:
Being a senior member of ICF, I take the responsibility of showing the light to the lost ones (in our case, our padosi's). And not troll like you :whack: :finger: I seldom interact with pakistani posters on ICF and when I do, you should assume that I am having a rough day and venting out my frustration :D

How can anyone else be in the list .. All 10 should be indians.. where is bhajji, ishant, zaheer .. all have around 1million ipl contract.. plus bcci contract.. sponsors.. etc .. hard to see anyone else in tht list except indians .. Seems like some guys haven't given the income tax as yet :winky: