Blue - Chiggy Wiggy Ft. Akshay kumar

Guest gaurav_indian

AP = Andhra Pradesh; trace my roots to the Guntur / Tenali area I swear I heard that tune from a Telugu movie. Do you know the name of the movie ?
ah, I did not know you are a telugu too. :icflove: Whats with this tracing roots? So were you not born in AP? Coming to the song, its from the movie 'Prema Desam' which is a remake of a tamil movie and so is the song.

ah, I did not know you are a telugu too. :icflove: Whats with this tracing roots? So were you not born in AP? Coming to the song, its from the movie 'Prema Desam' which is a remake of a tamil movie and so is the song.
I hate it when Indian musicians try to combine Indian music with Western Music. Sounds so fake and superficial. Keep it natural A real good example is Shankar Dada M.B.B.S - translated in Hindi / Tamil / Telegu and hit in all three languages. This was one of CJeevi's best roles. paatalu chaala baguniah, case in point, the following song: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0bjO6O4ZCw]YouTube - Sankar dada mbbs - Chaila Chaila - www.musicofandhra.co.cc[/ame] Born in AP yes, Bred elsewhere.

Guest gaurav_indian
I hate it when Indian musicians try to combine Indian music with Western Music. Sounds so fake and superficial. Keep it natural A real good example is Shankar Dada M.B.B.S - translated in Hindi / Tamil / Telegu and hit in all three languages. This was one of CJeevi's best roles. paatalu chaala baguniah, case in point, the following song: YouTube - Sankar dada mbbs - Chaila Chaila - www.musicofandhra.co.cc Born in AP yes, Bred elsewhere.
hmm so Munna Bhai M.B.B.S was a copy of Shankar dada M.B.B.S?

Yuck. Truly' date=' that was terrible. Another reason why I have no interest in Bollywood music whatsoever, barring the few occasional songs[/quote']
^ Was this song based on a Telegu song ? I distinctly remember the tune, but can't remember the song's name There are a lot of good Telegu songs, just can't remember the name. Here's one that I like: :hail: :hail: A.R.Rehman, your talent knows no bound :rose:
err... the music in OP is also by AR Rahman:giggle:

Yuck. Truly' date=' that was terrible. Another reason why I have no interest in Bollywood music whatsoever, barring the few occasional songs[/quote'] The song is good but Akshay's part in the song was really bakwaas.. Kylie's part was a lot better.. Akshay's moves were really terrible and it did not match the song