More PJs

DomainK

Once there was an Indian student. He was very briliant in General Knowledge (GK) was excellent. He won every GK Quiz .... Once he fell in love with a Phirang i girl... He proposed, but She straight way rejected him ... calling him Bloody Desi... So after this, he stopped taking part in GK Quiz competitions. Now, u tell me the reason ... WHY ??? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . becoz, Jab Dil hee toot gaya.... toh GK kya karenge ...:D

A college guy takes a college girl out for a first date. After being at the carnival for about an hour, the guy asked the girl, "What do you want to do?" She replied, "I want to get weighed." He shrugged, then took her to a scale. They went and rode a ride. Afterwards, he asked her what she wanted to do. She said, "I want to get weighed." He was beginning to get annoyed, but he took her to the scale again. About an hour later, he asked her what she wanted to do, again. She replied, "I want to get weighed." At this point, he was beginning to think she was weird and took her home, farewelling her with only a handshake. She walked back to the room to her roomate, Laura. Laura asks her, "How was the date?" The girl complained, "Oh Waura, it was wousy.":haha:

Three kids come down to the kitchen and sit around the breakfast table. The mother asks the oldest boy what he'd like to eat. "I'll have some f**king French toast," he says. The mother is outraged at his bad language, hits him, and sends him upstairs. She asks the middle child what he wants. "Well, I guess that leaves more f**king French toast for me," he says. She is livid, smacks him, and sends him away. Finally she asks the youngest son what he wants for breakfast. "I don't know," he says meekly, "but I definitely don't want the f**king French toast."

An archeologist is walking through the dense jungles of Amazon. Suddenly he realizes that he is surrounded by a cannibal tribe. They are holding long knives and are dancing looking at him. He realizes that they would catch him and eat him. He screams "Oh God! I am screwed!!" God says "No Son, you are not screwed." "God, is that really you?" "Yes, its me. And you are not screwed. Do one thing, pick up that large rock and smash it on the head of the chief." The archiologist is scared. "God, are you sure?" "Yes, pick up that large rock and smash it on the head of the chief." With hundreds of arms cannibals surrounding him, the man picks up the rock and smashes the head of the chief. The guy falls like dead like a log. All the cannibals stop and look at him in sheer anger. God said "Okay, now you are screwed." :haha:

Santa to Banta : "12 bananas are put in front of an elephant...but the elephant eats only 11 ...why...?" Banta: "Hmmm... Uska Pet bhar gaya tha??" Santa: " No" Banta: Usko taste pasand nahi aaya??" Santa: " No" Banta " To fir tu hi bata" . .. . . . ... .... .. ... .. .. .. .. ... .. .. ... ... Santa: "Becoz one of them was a plastic banana..!" Santa: " This time again 12 bananas are put in front of an elephant..but this time it eats none..why...??" Banta: " Dont know" .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ... ... Santa: "This time it was a plastic elephant..ha ha..!!

Q - In a pond there are 10 fish, one of them dies, and the water level of the pond increases. How? ... scroll... A - The other 9 fish are crying................. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Once 5 CHIPKALIs (house lizards) : Phulwa, RaamPyaari, RaamDulari,RaamPuri and RaamChuri were crawling on the wall when all of a sudden, Phulwa started to sing a song. The moment Phulwa stopped singing the song, RaamPyaari,RaamDulari, RaamPuri and RaamChuri fell down from the wall !!!... WHY ??? scroll down for answer. . . . . . . . . - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - coz, they all started clapping !!!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------ What wud u call a Gal who never laughs....? - ...and the Answer is.......... - - - - - - - - .Scroll down. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - HASINA ! ------------------ A railway station beggar meets another beggar. A software engineer meets another software engineer. Both of them ask the same question to each other. What is the question? "So, which platform are you working on?" *****************************-************************* Question: Two hairs on a bald man's head fall in love with each other and want to get married, but cannot. Why? ;;;;;;;;;;; \\ \\ Ans: Because under Indian laws, "baal vivaah" is illegal.

Question: Two hairs on a bald man's head fall in love with each other and want to get married, but cannot. Why? ;;;;;;;;;;; Ans: Because under Indian laws, "baal vivaah" is illegal.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Q. What do you call an afghan virgin Mever bin laid on Q.What do you call a lesbian dinosaur A lickalotopis Q. What do you call a sheep with no legs? A cloud Q. How do you stop a fish from smelling? Cut its nose off Why was the Energizer Bunny arrested? He was charged with battery.:haha: Q: What did Santa do when he saw his wife's staggering? A: He shot her again.