More PJs

DomainK

What does Tarzan say when he sees a herd of elephants in the distance? "Look, a herd of elephants in the distance" (What else?:orderorder) What does Tarzan say when he sees a herd of elephants with sunglasses Nothing. He doesn't recognize them. What is the difference between en elephant and a plum? An elephant is grey. What does Jane say when she sees a herd of elephants in the distance? "Look! A herd of plums in the distance" (Jane is colour blind)

Robert Stevens was a prodigy. At age 18, he publishd a paper on nuclear physics and the unique behaviour of sub-atomic particles when subjected to gravitational forces of cosmic proportions. He eventually went on to win the nobel prize, married, had two kids and was a decent law-abiding citizen. His was a name known all across thw world and he was working on a goverment project which would increase the capacity of his nations defence forces beyond all thought. Yet last night while walking home from a restaruant at 8pm, he was picked up by the police and beaten within an inch of his life. Reason? Robert Stevens was black

Two fish swim into a concrete wall. The one turns to the other and says "Dam!"
Two flies are sitting on a piece of crap. One farts, the other one goes, "Hey, do you mind? I'm trying to EAT!"
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Best one A blind guy is walking around in a store, stops and grabs his guide dog by the tail and starts swinging him around and around. A bewildered store worker comes up and asks him "Sir can I help you" "No thanks," he says. " I am just looking around. "
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: