Pakistan players are involved in match fixing, claims Umar

Guest gaurav_indian

Lottery eh!! yeah you can say that coz India really did get a lottery by just winning T20 then :hysterical:
Yup. T20 is hit and miss. Pakistan is the perfect example. They are WORLD CHAMPIONS but they're getting their *****es handed to them every game vs SL, that is not how world champions perform.
Yup. T20 is hit and miss. Pakistan is the perfect example. They are WORLD CHAMPIONS but they're getting their *****es handed to them every game vs SL, that is not how world champions perform.
We are T20 World Champions but we are losing in a different format. Are we champions of ODI and Test? No. I also suspucted this but can't really tell who is the one doing the fixing.

LOL@ Qadir. So when the team performs well (T20) there were no match fixers and now they're getting pummeled into utter and absolute surrender the players took money and underperformed. Heres a simple equation describing the situation: Pakistan = Excuse of a Nation.

We are T20 World Champions but we are losing in a different format. Are we champions of ODI and Test? No. I also suspucted this but can't really tell who is the one doing the fixing.
You sure? Well I guess we are one ply deep before you accuse Indians of complicity in your travails.
These self pawning clowns never change. I hope he doesnt accuse RAW for this as he has already stressed on Indians involved. :haha: :hysterical:
Your display picture is so awesome...:two_thumbs_up: :hysterical: and for pakistani match fixed:finger: