Large Amounts of Taliban Surrender

BigGreenMachine

105 Taliban surrender, 15 killed in Swat clashes * Fazlullah’s aide, trained suicide bombers among Taliban laying down arms * Arrested Taliban would be tried in Qazi courts By Ghulam Farooq MINGORA: Security forces killed 15 Taliban in fresh clashes in Swat on Tuesday as 105 Taliban surrendered to troops in Kabal tehsil of the valley, said officials. According to the Swat media centre, 15 Taliban were killed in clashes in Kokari and Jameel on the outskirts of Mingora, while two security forces personnel were injured. Brigadier Salman Akbar, heading the military operation in Kabal tehsil, told journalists that about 105 Taliban – including a close aide of Mulla Fazlullah and a dozen trained suicide bombers – surrendered in Kabal on Tuesday. He said they also handed over 193 Kalashnikovs, one pistol, seven guns, one rocket launcher and other modern weapons. He said Taliban were contacting security personnel to surrender to the army. He said that around 165 Taliban had surrendered over the last three days. He said they also handed over 193 Kalashnikovs, one pistol, seven guns, one rocket launcher and other modern weapons. Replying to a question, Salman said the arrested Taliban would be tried in Qazi courts. Meanwhile, security forces conducted a search operation in Kokray, Janbeel, arresting 15 Taliban and seizing a cache of arms and ammunition. Troops also conducted a search operation in Kharairai near Matta and Amankot. dailytimes.pk

Is there a reason why there hasn't been many replies to this? I mean you guys could have appreciated the Pakistani Forces' job but i doubt you'll ever do that, which shows that you really don't care about the Taliban and it's "threat" , all you want is a de-stabilized Pakistan.
Is anything left to be destabilized? :giggle:

Is there a reason why there hasn't been many replies to this? I mean you guys could have appreciated the Pakistani Forces' job but i doubt you'll ever do that, which shows that you really don't care about the Taliban and it's "threat" , all you want is a de-stabilized Pakistan.
You mean the same forces which started the Kargil war ? or the same forces who provide covering fire/shelling to help trained terrorists enter J&K ...

Is there any other kind of Pakistan??

Do you celebrate when Indian army kills terrorists in J&K ?
Why would we celebrate, i'm only saying this because you guys seem to have an obsession with the Taliban and Pakistan seeing all I read is " bloody terrorist nation". Seeing from the few responses to this article, it shows that you guys don' really care about the Taliban and terrorism as much as you make it seem. I repeat, a destabilized Pakistan seems better to you.

Why would we celebrate' date=' i'm only saying this because you guys seem to have an obsession with the Taliban and Pakistan seeing all I read is " bloody terrorist nation". Seeing from the few responses to this article, it shows that you guys don' really care about the Taliban and terrorism as much as you make it seem. I repeat, a destabilized Pakistan seems better to you.[/quote'] as long you keep them in Pakistan we dont care.

Why would we celebrate' date=' i'm only saying this because you guys seem to have an obsession with the Taliban and Pakistan seeing all I read is " bloody terrorist nation". Seeing from the few responses to this article, it shows that you guys don' really care about the Taliban and terrorism as much as you make it seem. I repeat, a destabilized Pakistan seems better to you.[/quote'] I am totally with you bro, you from Lahore or Karachi?

I'm from Islamabad, and ok, just wanted to post this article as i thought it would interest some of you :). Btw, Domaink, all I heard was that the attack was funded by the LTTE maybe. Maybe you heard something saying that the terrorists were Sri Lankan? If you have , please let me know and seriously I just want to know for the sake of knowing, no spite involved:)

I'm from Islamabad, and ok, just wanted to post this article as i thought it would interest some of you :). Btw, Domaink, all I heard was that the attack was funded by the LTTE maybe. Maybe you heard something saying that the terrorists were Sri Lankan? If you have , please let me know and seriously I just want to know for the sake of knowing, no spite involved:)
No, green machine, I remember reading somewhere that someone in Pakistan claimed that those were LTTE guys. I may be mistaken, it may have been LTTE sponsored. So whats Pakistan's latest stance? They are still Indians?