Best laptop to buy

nikred

:hail: I work for IBM and I use a T60 .. I joined a month a b4 they started giving t61 so now i'll have to wait for another year to get the wide-screen one .. anywho lenovo laptops are bloody awesome :two_thumbs_up: 8b8a83f3e7.jpg but these laptops arent cool or fancy :((
I got my T61 2 months ago ... it was customer returned and i bought it in heartbeat ... since then it's working great ... added 4gb ram & 500gb hd .. i got it for $385

Nikred as you are buying a laptop in India as mentioned in your first post, I would advise you to get an idea of the different brands and their prices in India. Check out the brands at Indiatimes shopping and their costs for an idea. http://shopping.indiatimes.com/i/f/t/Laptop_Computers-cat-960051-pc--ctl-20376650- HP is undoubtedly the most popular laptop brand in India but others are also doing well in the market. $650 would be around 31000 bucks and so I doubt you will get the best laptops in that range in India. I think you need to check a few deals and you might get a core2duo at the most. But it depends on the deal. Speak to a trusted computer shop owner and he will be able to guide you the best IMO.
No I am buying it in the US and then will smuggle it to India. :--D Why would I talk in terms of amreeki dalars if I had to buy in India.:P

No I am buying it in the US and then will smuggle it to India. :--D Why would I talk in terms of amreeki dalars if I had to buy in India.:P
I will make customs check it. Inform me when you send also send the tracking details. :--D I also talk in terms of amreeki dalars because in my websites everything is done in dollars. Even if there are conversions in networks such as google then too it is only during payment. So, I reside in India but still talk mainly in terms of amreeki dalars. :finger: Actually the prices mentioned above are too unrealistic for India. It seems laptops are a lot cheaper in US than in India and I thought everything was costlier in US than India. :blink: