Desi Cartman

Your Favorite Pakistani Bowler  

1. 1.

• Wasim
    • Waqar
    • Imran
    • other
    • Mohammad Malcolm Sami

in his early years in 85 Wasim Akram was not as impressive as waqar in his early years 89. Wasim became better with experience. Shoiab was better than both these guys' date=' but let down by his own attitude. Its very tough to make any favorite of these three. By stats Wasim has no competetion. But i like Shoiab Akhtar B'coz of his [b']SHEER TALENT.
His sheer talent is his hyperextension.Ugliest action ever for a quick bowler.Even if that set aside apart from pace he doesn't have anything extra.Both Ws can swing the ball miles and they were able to survive because of that inspite of losing pace. Akhtar can't survive without pace and even he knows that.

A lot of Pakistani fans don't like Akram because he works in India and says good things about Sachin. But the man not only was a great bowler, but he also is very knowledgeable when it comes to fast bowling. He would make a great coach. BTW I hear KKR was talking to him for coaching. Is that true?

A lot of Pakistani fans don't like Akram because he works in India and says good things about Sachin. But the man not only was a great bowler, but he also is very knowledgeable when it comes to fast bowling. He would make a great coach. BTW I hear KKR was talking to him for coaching. Is that true?
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:kkr::kkr:
His sheer talent is his hyperextension.Ugliest action ever for a quick bowler.Even if that set aside apart from pace he doesn't have anything extra.Both Ws can swing the ball miles and they were able to survive because of that inspite of losing pace. Akhtar can't survive without pace and even he knows that.
he too was able to swing the bowl remember the toe crushing yorkers bowler to sachin and dravid when he first bowled to sachin. both great batsmen's off stump were cart wheeling. Remember i still remember his spell of bowling to Ponting at Waca, pointing was looking helpless, he smiling as he was not able to touch a ball. His spells of reverse swing bowling in against SA in SA dont remember the year though, he single-handedly destroyed SA from a strong position, his spells against England in 2006 i think were superb and u talked about hyperextension, it doesnt mean u will generate pace by hyperextension, RP Singh also has hyperextension, but he is no where near Akhtar in pace. We talk about Akram, when he started for me he was ordinary, i have seen his bowling footage from 1985. He made his skills better later after he got some experience. Waqar was more was good but with only old bowl in his initial years. he was not able to swing it new, he used to bowl better with the old bowl when it reversed. I am talking about talent here where i think Shoiab is superior than Akram or Waqar. They both worked on their skills, while Shoiab could not keep his feet on earth, had attitude and injury problems. Look at his records which speaks itself, how good he was, look at his strike rates in tests and one days. Take a look at these videos: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14ycl4X7ptk&feature=related]YouTube - Shoaib Akhtar v Ricky Ponting (" Fastest Over Ever Bowled " - Langer)[/ame] http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/sports/watch/v14961287aGsJryem