Connecting Laptop to TV

iHammad

I had a question abt this. How do we do this and what cable do we need? Do we need to have a certain tv? Is this possible with a desktop? I was thinking wether the quality improves if u connect your laptop to the tv to watch cricket streams. Thx in advance iHammad:two_thumbs_up:

Ihammad, i am moving this thread to chit chat after you reply next as thats the place where it belongs. And the answer to your question U need to have a svideo port or a VGA cable port or HDMi port. VGA and Hdmi transfer both video and audio. Svideo wire u might have at home as it comes with plenty of things. But that won't bring the audio of your laptop to tv. U would have to buy the Audio wire which is pretty cheap.. Look on ebay or somewhere.

Ihammad, i am moving this thread to chit chat after you reply next as thats the place where it belongs. And the answer to your question U need to have a svideo port or a VGA cable port or HDMi port. VGA and Hdmi transfer both video and audio. Svideo wire u might have at home as it comes with plenty of things. But that won't bring the audio of your laptop to tv. U would have to buy the Audio wire which is pretty cheap.. Look on ebay or somewhere.
Thank you very much Cricketics bhai. I don't mind if you move the thread:two_thumbs_up: