We are losing the finals to Lanka..for sure.

patriot

Okay, lets see the last 10 ODI finals that India won: Brisbane, vs Aus in 2008- Tendulkar scored 91. Next highest score: 38 by Dhoni. Sydney vs Aus in 2008- Tendulkar scored 117. Next highest score: 68 by Rohit Sharma Lords vs Enng 2002- Tendulkar scored 14. Sehwag scored 45. Highest score: 87 by Kaif Sharjah vs Zimbabwe in 1998- Tendulkar scored 124, Ganguly- 63 India won by 10 wickets, hence no one else batted. Colombo vs Srilanka 1998- Tendulkar scored 128. Next highest score: Ganguly 109. Kolkata vs Kenya 1998- Tendulkar scored 100, next highest score: 50 bu Jadeja Sharjah vs Aus 1998- Tendulkar scored 134, next highest score: 58 by Azhar Dhaka vs Pakistan 1998- Tendulkar scored 41. Highest score: 124 by Ganguly Dhaka vs Pakistan 1998- Tendilkar scored 95. Next highest score: 68 by Ganguly Mumbai vs SA 1996: Tendulkar scored 67. Next highest score: 43 by Jadeja. This proves that whatever finals we have won recently, its because of Tendulkar. Now, shove that up...you know where.

Okay, lets see the last 10 ODI finals that India won: Brisbane, vs Aus in 2008- Tendulkar scored 91. Next highest score: 38 by Dhoni. ..................... This proves that whatever finals we have won recently, its because of Tendulkar. Now, shove that up...you know where.
Hope your sentiments works! :pray: India Kill SL 2mrw!
And what makes you hopeful ? An unsettled opening combination ..a rusty Dravid at No3...our batting is very unconvincing AND Lankan bowling in Lankan conditions is inarguably superior. Moreever Lanka have not lost a finals in Lanka for over 11 years. Its that single CB series that has boosted SRT's average for the last 9-10 years. ***** the avg - if you have watched cricket - which other finals ( in so many of them) did SRT play a decent knock ..inbetween the 10 years from 1998 - 2008 . You are too blinded to answer that honestly.WRT to Sehwag..even a quickfire 30 is good enough to unsettle the opposing team as that gives enough time for the other batsmen to settle down without worrying about RR. NO team fears SRT...like they fear Sehwag - Lankan team /commentators have said this repeatedly. Overall ,admittedly our batters have grossly underperformed in finals .
n how many great knocks have Veeru played in the finals n if u say that no team fears SRT,that is pure BS.did u see the joy on thier faces wen they got SRT yesterday? surely Lanka has not lost a final for last 11 yrs,but so wat does that mean they'll win tomorrow?ofcourse not
This is nothing new. Every series before a final or some other crucial knockout game, some pundit who has probably never even spent any time playing the game will start groaning and moaning about how India will lose for shuuuure, how India are chokerz and various senior batsmen are selfish or over the hill or don't pull their weight in big matches, etc. Then of course if India loses they can be all self-righteous and smug with the "I told you so!" BS that'll only give them more fodder for their next attention-seeking diatribe. And when India wins and they get sh-t shovelled in their faces, they either take a sudden 180 and go on and on about how they are so happy to be proved wrong and how great a fan they are of ______, or they just disappear and re-emerge after another loss. Best not to take notice of these attention-seeking clowns who just want people to stand around and listen when they're spewing their BS from their pulpits.
Getting abusive when you don't have a decent argument to back up your claims makes you the shallow low IQ that you are showing up yourself to be. I don't live in cuckoo land likeyourself where senior players and superstars are untouchable and we lose big finals for no fault of our superstars. Its a fact that senior players have not puled their weight in finals in the last 10 years or so. Between 1999 and 2008 ..we lost 19 finals - check the scorecards to see how the seniors performed. Its not out of fun that the media keeps reiterating our final so called " jinx".
Okay, lets see the last 10 ODI finals that India won: Brisbane, vs Aus in 2008- Tendulkar scored 91. Next highest score: 38 by Dhoni. Sydney vs Aus in 2008- Tendulkar scored 117. Next highest score: 68 by Rohit Sharma Lords vs Enng 2002- Tendulkar scored 14. Sehwag scored 45. Highest score: 87 by Kaif Sharjah vs Zimbabwe in 1998- Tendulkar scored 124, Ganguly- 63 India won by 10 wickets, hence no one else batted. Colombo vs Srilanka 1998- Tendulkar scored 128. Next highest score: Ganguly 109. Kolkata vs Kenya 1998- Tendulkar scored 100, next highest score: 50 bu Jadeja Sharjah vs Aus 1998- Tendulkar scored 134, next highest score: 58 by Azhar Dhaka vs Pakistan 1998- Tendulkar scored 41. Highest score: 124 by Ganguly Dhaka vs Pakistan 1998- Tendilkar scored 95. Next highest score: 68 by Ganguly Mumbai vs SA 1996: Tendulkar scored 67. Next highest score: 43 by Jadeja. This proves that whatever finals we have won recently, its because of Tendulkar. Now, shove that up...you know where.
Luzlers... do you have a skull to shove a simple question in there ..repeated for the zillionth time ...IN between 1999- 2008 ( some 20 finals...) how many has SRT pulled up a decent score ? Too difficult to understand or too difficult to answer ?

I guess its too blasphemous to answer..although the question is too obviously simple. For the trillionth time, between 1999 and 2008 ( 20 finals) , how many did SRT make a meaningful contribution ? If Lanka bat first tomorrow..don't be surprised to see the little choker at the top of the order , make it appear as if India is chasing on a moon surface like pitch..with 30 fielders. I will happily take all the brickbats ..if we win tomorrow. But know our team too well.

Getting abusive when you don't have a decent argument to back up your claims makes you the shallow low IQ that you are showing up yourself to be.
LOL - pretty strong language for a kid so thin-skinned that he was reporting posts like this to the admin forum the moment someone just called him an ass. I see you've been out in the playground a bit more and learning some new big words - good for you. Now how about learning a bit about cricket as well, so you can understand the game beyond your Statsguru page on your PC?
Luzlers... do you have a skull to shove a simple question in there ..repeated for the zillionth time ...IN between 1999- 2008 ( some 20 finals...) how many has SRT pulled up a decent score ? Too difficult to understand or too difficult to answer ?
Why dont u do that for other players?wat has Veeru done in the finals?or UV?or MSD?why only SRT?
http://www.indiancricketfans.com/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=5119 - quick link for those too lazy. (See, EMC is nice and kind and wonderful and all that. :emc: )
dont-feed-troll.jpg
But some times it's just fun to wind up the bacchhas, especially the ones who think that a page of selective stats on Cricinfo is their answer to all arguments cricket-related. Besides, it's been too boring around here with CC and amits b& and not enough people posting opinionated but highly idiotic drivel.
LOL - pretty strong language for a kid so thin-skinned that he was reporting posts like this to the admin forum the moment someone just called him an ass. I see you've been out in the playground a bit more and learning some new big words - good for you. Now how about learning a bit about cricket as well, so you can understand the game beyond your Statsguru page on your PC?
LOL..that was just to put an undeserving mod in check..who "warned" me for calling someone an ass. Probably understood more cricket than you when i was wearing nappies. Have you ever backed up your claims or views..or just prefer farting from where you eat ? Cricket makes best of the experts look silly..but they base their views on reasoning and a bit of history. I've reasoned that Sri Lanka undisputedly in Lanka are a far superior bowling unit. Our batting is unsettled with the top 3. Sri Lanka also have history on their side as much as we have it against us. Hence my reasons. Mr expert, do you have any tangible reasoning ( or the capacity to reason ?)..or like i mentioned above , are all optimism ?
Getting abusive when you don't have a decent argument to back up your claims makes you the shallow low IQ that you are showing up yourself to be. I don't live in cuckoo land likeyourself where senior players and superstars are untouchable and we lose big finals for no fault of our superstars. Its a fact that senior players have not puled their weight in finals in the last 10 years or so. Between 1999 and 2008 ..we lost 19 finals - check the scorecards to see how the seniors performed. Its not out of fun that the media keeps reiterating our final so called " jinx".
Know this word called "hypocrisy" ? Wait, that would require a mind that can understand that cricket is more than numbers.
Lets take it one step at a time and see where we reach. Do you admit that Indian won most of the finals in recent times mainly because of Tendulkar? No disputes there, right?

Oh, plenty of reasoning. I've just gotten tired of using it on idiots like yourself whose vision is obscured by their head being jammed halfway up their ****. Plenty of others here have brought up plenty of facts and statistics to refute your points (here and in other threads, I remember Gambit doing it plenty of times until he decided alchemy might yield results faster than trying to explain something to you), you've just shown yourself incapable of understanding them or anything else outside of your narrow range of opinions and fallacies.

LOL..that was just to put an undeserving mod in check..who "warned" me for calling someone an ass. Probably understood more cricket than you when i was wearing nappies. Have you ever backed up your claims or views..or just prefer farting from where you eat ? Cricket makes best of the experts look silly..but they base their views on reasoning and a bit of history. I've reasoned that Sri Lanka undisputedly in Lanka are a far superior bowling unit. Our batting is unsettled with the top 3. Sri Lanka also have history on their side as much as we have it against us. Hence my reasons. Mr expert, do you have any tangible reasoning ( or the capacity to reason ?)..or like i mentioned above , are all optimism ?
how about, we r better ranked team we have beaten them on two previous tours we r tremendous batting unit(yesterday was just bad day)